[Resolved]  Chief Electoral officer NCRT Delhi — Deletion of Names in Voter List

Our names i.e. Brij Bhushan Nagar and my wife Smt Sita, have been deleted from the voter list of Electoral Roll 2008 of Assembly Constituency 14 Shalimar Bagh (General) Delhi Which were appearing at Serial Number 491 and 492. We are still live and are casting our votes since very begaining. Whether Govt of India has debarred Senior Citizens to cast their votes? Pl sent me the copy of notification or alternatively take appropriate action against the erroring officials. Pl also infrom me the Name and complete address of Official dealing with RTI ACT in the election Commision. Pl also take suitable step to ADD our names in the voter list at the earliest. Our voter ID No. is DL/03/019/258055 AND DL/03/019/258095.

Comments

i am a male citizzen but in voting i card it is female please correct it as soon as possible
My names Rajesh Singh (Voter id Number HBC1011246) is my father name is Rajdev Singh (Voter id Number YDI 1728559).My name is already appearing in 2003 (http://delhigovt.nic.in/election/delhi/U05/A028EN/A0280027.pdf), 2006, 2007, and 1.1.2008 ( part number 45) voter list Assembly Constituency 35 Najafgarh Delhi . Which were appearing at Serial Number and my father name is appearing on line. But my name have been deleted from final voter list of Electoral Roll 2008 of Assembly Constituency 35 Najafgarh Delhi. Actualy i have to submit my latest voter list and letter that show why my name deleted from list. please suggest how i can get letter. We are still live and are casting our votes since very begaining. Whether Govt of India has debarred Senior Citizens to cast their votes? Pl sent me the copy of notification or alternatively take appropriate action against the erroring officials. Pl also infrom me the Name and complete address of Official dealing with RTI ACT in the election Commision. Pl also take suitable step to ADD our names in the voter list at the earliest. My voter ID No. is HBC1011246 issue date 2002
I live in jai vihar najafgarh i recd.my voter ID. every thing is ok. The photo in my VOTER ID IS NOT CORRECT YOU ARE PASTED PHOTGRAPH IS CHANGE
i live in patna.My name is Purvi Jalan.I had registered myself at the site jaagore.com and sent the registeration form to the SDO s office but they were not ready to accept it saying it would be done after the elections.i have been trying since long but there has been no response. i have also mailed to jagore.com but have recieved no reply so far..I REALLY DONT WANT TO MISS THE CHANCE TO VOTE...PLS HELP.THANK YOU
I am Basant Batra s/o Late Shri Mohan Lal Batra r/o 316 Pocket V Mayur Vihar Phase I, Delhi 110 091. My contitutuency No. 55 (Trilokpuri), Bhag Number 79 and Serial No. 459.

My wife Mridula Batra vide Bhag Number 79 and Serial No 460. We still have not recei ved our voter Identitity card.

You are requested to kindly look into the matter inform me how to collect our identity card. Please let me know the contact person and where is the office located so that I can personally followup my case.

Thankis

Basant Batra
316 Pocket V
Mayur Vihar Phase I
Delhi 10 091
conforme my name in voter list
MCD HAS CHANGED THE NAME OF KHAJAN BASTI VIDE RESOLUTION NO.44 IN ITS MEETING HELD ON 23 AUGUST 2006 AS MAYA VIHAR. WE HAVE REQUESTED PREVIOUS OFFICE, D.C. OFFICE, KAPASHERA TO CHANGE THE NAME OF KHAZAN BASTI AS MAYA VIHAR BUT THEY HAVE NOT CHANGED AFTER REPEATED REQUESTS. MOREOVER ELECTION COMMISSION IS SHOWING KHAZAN BASTI WITH MAYA PURI WHEREAS IT IS A PART OF NANAGAL RAYA AND PIN CODE IS KHAZAN BASTI/MAYA VIHAR IS 110046. THERE IS DISCREPANCIES IN VOTER LIST ALSO.

IT SHOULD BE "MAYA VIHAR, NANGAL RAYA, NEW DELHI-110046 INSTEAD OF KHAZAN BASTI, MAYA PURI PHASE-II INDUSTRIAL AREA.. KINDLY TAKE NECESSARY STEP IN THE MATTER AND CHANGE THE VOTER LIST. NOW IT COMES UNDER HARI NAGAR ASSEMBLY (28) PREVIOUSLY IT WAS UNDER DELHI CANTT (11)

SP MUDGAL
GENERAL SECRETARY, RWA MAYA VIHAR (REGD.)
CHAIRMAN, ADARSH NAVYUVAK CLUB (REGD.)
[protected]@yahoo.co.in