[Resolved]  Chief Electrocal Officer, Delhi — non issue of voters i card

I had applied for voters I card vide application no. 321887 dated[protected] online. Card has not been issued. Moreover when i tried to send email to ceo delhi strqangly following message is coming :

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Subject: NON ISSUE OF VOTERS I CARD
Sent: 12/2/2008 1:38 PM

The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:

'[protected]@eci.gov.in' on 12/2/2008 1:38 PM
557 You are not allowed to send mail to [protected]@eci.gov.in

While the above address is shown in the seb site of CEC, what is the use if we are not allowed to send mail.

I[censored] are allowed, kindly do something,

A.P.SHARMA

Comments

I enrolled myself and my family members for voter id cards.The application id numbers are 2843269, 2843277, 2843284 and 2843290 on 09 APR 2013 for assembly constituency 34-Matiala but so far no further inquiry has been done by election commission department. I request to kindly look into this and issue voter cards as early as possible to me and my family members.

Arvind Shukla
Respected Sir,
I enrolled myself for voters ID card on Nov 4th, 2012, application ID no. is 1869341 for assembly constituency 22-Rithala, as i checked the application status it describes that it is approved but now since it has been over 7 months i haven't received my voter ID card or any information regarding the ID card by respected Election Commision Deptt. I request the officials to kindly look in to the matter...
Looking forward for your reply.

Thanking You