[Resolved]  Chingu (J K Handloom) — Product Not Received

We visit Patni top (In Jammu Kasmir ) on 01/11/2009.I bought chingu (a Warm blanket ) with five gifts,for Rs 5000.We paid 1000 in cash and rest(4000) was to be given on delevary of the product.

Shop keeper told us that the blanket have to be returned after 21 months,and we get 75% return of the cost.The gifts include good bed-shee,lady and gets showls ,Pillow covers etc.

The shop keeper promise us that gift will be delevered in 8 days.Now 17 days have gone & we have no response.Above all ,the contact no given to us is swich off.

We feel cheated.I hope that others will take leasson from our mistake.

with regars
Brajesh Sharma.

Comments

We visit jammu on sep, 09.I bought a Warm blanket with five gifts, for Rs 6900 .We paid 1300 in cash and rest(5600) was to be given on delivary of the product by post, the invoice number is 949.and after purchasing the product then only we came to know we are paying extra money for that, bcz our friend get the above is Rs 5500 only
we are not geting the original bill till today, and we have paid for life time member ship card also. the store keeper told the original bill and member ship card will get by us after 40days of recveing the material.
In the warm blanket thread are come out with in 3 month usage, but the store person told it will replace if any problem get by us.bcz this is gurennted piece asked by store manager.
please write to me about where is your nearest address and conduct number in noida branch for futher any assiestence of the product.
And we are not get the gifts also after issue by you.we tried to call the phone number which is given to us.
I hope that you will take some action for avoid your customer dissatisfaction
Hi Guys,

I have also suffered from this fraud for Rs 32500.
Please let me know what happened after posting the complaint here.
Any body got their problem solved.
Please let me know.
I want to know what happens after you post a complaint here.

A Dash