[Resolved]  chirag rice and pulse mill — g.s.r.t.c in khambhat depot

mis menagement in our city's depo. so alway's maximum staff is not attend in depo. today i am come in your depo, he say booking master is not attend. he is verry derty answer. please just call me my cell no. is [protected] i am not some english leanguage know. please reply.

g.s.r.t.c in khambhat depot
g.s.r.t.c in khambhat depot

Comments

Dera sir pls look out in kheda depot.we often to often complain againts dhuvaran to gandhinagar bus route, but not solve and ignore this matter.depot manager asking how can manage. this route cancelled many times by manager.HOW CAN CANCELED ? i also visit depot and remind this matter but depot manager not hearing about this route...
Dera sir pls look out in Dholka depot.we often to often complain againts Dholka To Ahmedabad Via Kalia Vasna bus route, but not solve and ignore this matter.depot manager asking how can manage. this route cancelled many times by manager.HOW CAN CANCELED ? i also visit depot and remind this matter but depot manager not hearing about this route... please just call me my Email Address [protected]@gmail.com i am not some english leanguage know. please reply.

Himansu Darji — not provide bus

Inquiry dept. of Dholka(Ahmedabad-Gujarat) can never give perfect answer of Bus arrival timing and schedule(very poor). And it's cleaning dept.'s (of complete depot) work is too bad....