Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

Chitra Maternity Hospital, West Saidapet, Chennai — Wrong Medical Treatment & Negligence

Hi, This is complaint on the negligence & Wrong medical treatment at Chitra Maternity Centre at West Saidapet, Chennai. My sister Shanti was admitted on 24th Dec'09 for removal of Tumour from her "Womb" which was successfully done on 24th and she was normal. She had been given antibiotics injection on 24th and 25th. On 25th night, a nurse came and tried to put some other new Antibiotic injection. My another sister enquired her about the same. The nurse told that she had confirmed the injection with the doctor and hence injecting. But after injecting this into my sister, immediately my sister's body turned to blue, slowly her brain became dead and immediate cardiac arrest happened, thus taking away her life. When we tried help of doctors and nurses, nobody were available at the hospital to help us and the nurse who put the injection fled away from the scene.
Hence our request to all doctors and nurses is "Please keep in mind that you are given the responsibility of saving Human life and not playing with their lives. Pls. know this before giving any new injection or new treatments. After all we all have our own families like you".

Comments

Severe punishments to be given to these doctors and nurses. The hospital has to be sealed and closed forever to save others.
You should take up this issue to court. A similar issue is pending with a most famous hospital in Coimbatore.
I am wondering why people who complaining here are not mentioning their next legal steps they proceeded. I hope they are writing not just for sake.

Complaint categoryCategory: Hospitals