[Resolved]  Cholamandalam Dbs Home Equity Loan — Arbitrary increase of Foreclosure charges‏

The message below has been sent 3 (Three) times to the said organisation, but so far nobody has even bothered to make a curtsey call.

I had taken a Home Equity loan of Rs. 50 lacs vide agreement no.X0HELIN[protected] disbursed on 07.07.08 with an agreement of 2% forecolosure charges with an enhancement of Rs. 20 lacs in March.09. The enhancement is enough to show my good credententials and a good maitenance my credit. But when I cleared my loan in Sep.09, I was pained to note that such credit was not maintained from your side and I was charged 4% as foreclosure charges. Such a treatment was just not understandable at all. I have a very strong feeling that I was being penalised for maitenaning my account in a perfect and impeccable manner. This is something totally unjustified and against the terms and conditions of the loan agreement. This is also likely to affect any future relationships and endorsements as well.

Kindly refund the excess charged amount from me in this regard at the earliest so as to avoid any future unpleasantness.

I hope for an early and favourable response from your side.

Sincerely,