[Resolved]  CIBIL — Need CIBIL Credit Report

I need my CIBIL credit report..
My DOB is 24/04/1978.. Pls let me know whether i need to pay any service charge for this, if so where should i pay.. Its very urgent for me pls help me

Comments

date of birth 12.06.1967 address A 301 Sharan Residency New C.G.Road Chankheda Ahmedabad
need complete credit report regarding credit card and personal loans
D/Sir,

I want to know about my statement in CIBIL because i had applied for the personal loan which cancelled by bank saying that a amount of rs 3750.00 are pending to be paid.

How can i know this pl. advise
Warm regards
Jai pillai [protected]
I want to know whether my name is in CIBIL.
I want to know whether my name is in CIBIL
I have applied for Credit Card from Axis Bank and I have come to know that I am in Defaulter List, I want to know whether my name is in Cibil or not if yes like to know about the status from which bank and my Date of Birth is[protected]
plz let me know whether my name has been put in your list.as some of the banks created illegal dues and after the serving legal notice they reversed the amt.so i want to confirm the same.my DATE OF BIRTH[protected] AND PAN NO.AAKPA0825D.
This amount which is under dispute with Stanadard chartered bankStandard Chartered Bank has deceived me by doing this. I have never defaulted in any of my dues to anybank. They have once reveresed the joping fees after my presentation to concern people but srangly they have again debited, reason not known & since that time matter is being given to Advocates.
sir i wa
nt to know wheather my name is there cibil
plz let me know whether my name has been put in your list.as some of the banks created illegal dues and after the serving legal notice they reversed the amt.so i want to confirm the same.my DATE OF BIRTH 25/06/1978 AND PAN NO.AFYPT8950P
Regarding enquiry no[protected] and also give me the username and password of DAU DAS SHAH in CIBIL.
My name is R.NIRMAL,
my date of birth is[protected],
my pan no AEPPN1463D

I am using all bank credit card and i am taken personal loan from banks.Now i want know my cibil score report, and i want my full cibil report and the same time my name is there in cibil defauter list.i dont know, so kindly take this request and send my cibil report.
i will expect your reply
Yours faithfully
R.NIRMAL.
Please provide me details of barclays credit card on my name
I applied for a bike loan it got rejected saying my name is reflecting as defaulter in Cibil, please let me know whose defaulter am i?

My name is : Rajesh Borisa
My date of birth is: 25/05/1973
My Pan card no is: AKSPB9587F

so kindly take this request and send my cibil report please.
My name is Surjeet Singh,
my date of birth is[protected],
my pan no AFKPL6896G

I am using credit card and i am taken home loan from bank.Now i want know my cibil score report, and i want my full cibil report and the same time my name is there in cibil defauter list.i dont know, so kindly take this request and send my cibil report.
i will expect your reply
Yours faithfully
Surjeet

Credit Information Bureau India [CIBIL]
    Credit Information Bureau India [CIBIL] Phone
    +91 22 6140 4300 [Helpline]
    +91 22 6638 4600 [Corp Office]
    Credit Information Bureau India [CIBIL] Address
    Hoechst House, 6th Floor, 193 Backbay Reclamation, Nariman Point, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021