CIBIL — Non Delivery of Credit Score

nitinmohan99
This is to infor that after paying Rs.450, i still havent received my credit score which I was entitled to receive.
Been following this for the last 2 months(Payment was made on 2nd Dec 2011)...each time they say they have sent it in the email...but to no avail.
i have not been receiving any proper feedback also and this is very irritating.
Request others to take due diligence before paying money to CIBIL for such service.

[protected]@gmail.com

Comments

My application for Credit Card got rejected by Citibank, on inquiring I was informed that it was because of CIBIL. So I had to pay 450 for getting my Credit Report to know what has been causing problem. But still I have not got my Credit Report on the grounds that my address does not much my address in Credit Report. I have never taken any loan or any credit card in my name, still I have been harassed for no reason.
Please help.
My Service Request Number is 1205691
Dear Manish,

It is quite possible that there has been some erroneous updation in your account that has led to this wrong reporting. It is quite strange that you have not got the CIBIL report.

You may approach Proventure Debt Solutions, www.proventuredebtsolutions.com, who resolved my issue. They are quite professional and very effective.

all the best

Raja
i am waiting for credit score report from cibil...payment made thrugh online banking on 26th september 2012...

Bharath kumar
i am waiting for credit score report from cibil...payment made through online banking on 2nd September 2012.
cibil registration ID:SC[protected].
Transaction ID:51080028.
Amount paid: Rs.470.00

CIBIL — wrong inputs in cibil record

I had taken auto loan from Indusind Bank & Tata Motors finance and i had paid all my due on time and in my cibil record it is showing 30-15 days delay.

+91 22 6140 4300 [Helpline]
    +91 22 6638 4600 [Corp Office]
    Hoechst House, 6th Floor, 193 Backbay Reclamation, Nariman Point, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021
    CIBIL - Non Delivery of Credit Score