[Resolved]  Cisf Group Hqr. Navi Mumbai Room No.34 Cisf Complex Taloja Kharghar Navi Mumbai — VODAFONE MOBILE NO. LOCKED

I am employee of Police Force CENTRAL INDUSTRIAL SECURITY FORCE and presently deployed at CISF Gp. Hqr. CISF Complex taloja kharghar sector -35 Navi Mumbai.
I have purchage a sim card (Mb. NO. [protected]) of vodafone on 07.01.2009 after submit the suitable document of address proof and identity proof. But after two days my sim card has been been suspended by the vodafone official. On 14.01.2009, I have again deposited a fresh application and document at vodafone store sector 4 kharghar Navi Mumbai. Then my mb. no. [protected] has active on 18.01.2009. Further after two days my sim has again suspended on 20.01.09. Then I again camplaint on the same day 20.01.09 at vodafone store khargar navi mumbai but no action taken by the your official. on 23.01.2009 I again visit on same vodafone store and complaint about it that I have already submitted the required document of address proof and identity proof why my service has been suspended. Then my sim has re-activated on 23.01.2009.

Now my sim has again suspended on 30.01.2009. However I am emplyee of CENTRAL INDUSTRIAL SECRURITY FORCE which is paramilitry force of central govt.. and I have already submitted the required document in three times.

Now I am facing more difficuties. It is requested to kindly activate my sim at the ealiest please.

Comments

please tell me now c.i.s.f yahoo id send me [protected]@yahoo.com ...
PLEASE TELL ME C.I.S.F ID
To the commandent,

I m a friend of sunita sharma[protected] M/CONST SUNITA SHARMA 3RD RB BHILAI HPCL MUMBAI).she is torturing me before 3-4 years.and extracting money as her need from time to time.when ever i m unable to transfer money in her account in time she using her 3rd degree steps about her post and about her job.her expendicture is to high that when ever she is in her extra need she always torturing.i m too much is wosrst condition.if any thing happen only she will responsible for her all events.

thankling u.
Babaloo
to the commandent,

Now sunita didi is is merciful with me.she told me that she will be careful n help me as she can.now i m fine.thanx didi.my money is urs but please talk with me politly.we all miss u.
ur mummy and papa is remmembering n missing u lot.come soon as possible.sir please send my didi at home for few days.we are missin her lot.

Thanking u