[Resolved]  Citibank — Talking rude and Threatening on phone

I Roopendra Telkar some one called me from Delhi from this Number[protected] and firstly he said he was calling from BSA Courier and said i have a package to be delivered and asked for my address when i gave him my address and date of birth. He said i have to pay him dues even i did not understand which dues just recently i have availed loan from Citibank and even i have paid my first EMI. When i told him i have paid it.

He started to say he would send some goondas to my house to collect the money. I do not understand what i should be doing. Please help me how should i proceed further & what should i do if they start sending goondas.

This is my Mobile No.[protected].

Thanks & regards,
Roopendra Telkar
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

My husband was working in dubai last year(may 2008) and he applied for the credit card(RAK bank and citi bank).We were paying the montly payments and everything was going fine but unfortunately due to market recession my husband got terminated from the job and we had to come back to india.Now the collection team is calling up and harrasing for payment.My husband is not having a proper job now and we are asking for some time to repay the amount.But still every week they call up and come to my house and harras for the payment.his mobile no is [protected].please help me how to solve this problem.

Citibank
    Citibank Phone
    Citibank Address
    Citibank N.A., P.O. Box No. 4830, Anna Salai Post Office, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600002