[Resolved]  Citibank — credit card recovery department of Delhi

This is frequent gundagardi of the recovery team of delhi they are forcing a relationship with a customer of their credit card with me .

On 22 nov i received a call from the following no [protected] , and without any referance the caller a lady started asking about some Defaulter of their credit card , when i refused to accept the know about that person . that dirty executive have abused me ,my father, mother and even the entire MUSLIM cummunity ,

on hearing that she came on her barbaric recover sole and started fourging dirty relation of that client with me . of which i have recorded on my cell phone . Which i will take to The Muslim Board if i don't get a appology from the citi group.

I would like advice the criminals which citi bank have hire to stop brothering me , and i want a wrriten appology from bank in next 1 week or i will file care in high cout of Lucknow on behalf of the recording i have on my cell phone .
As my elder Brother is a standing council of lucknow high court.

Comments

I completely agree that Citi Bank Recovery Agents from Delhi are very indecent and follow very crude tactics.

It is time very strict action is taken againt them.

Krishna

CITY BANK Credit cards dept. — Abuse of City Bank

I TRIED TO PAY MY CREDIT CARD TROUGH SENDING A CHECK OR BY PHONE AND CITY BANK DON'T ALOWED ME TO PAY ONLY WHAT THEY WANT TO TAKE...TO CHARGE MORE INTEREST ON IT...I DID SEND A CHECK AND STILL WON'T TAKE THE AMOUNT I SEND ONLY PARTIAL! THIS IS A CORRUPT CROOK BANK AND ITS SYSTEM, AND EMPLOYEES NO ETHIC AT ALL BEWARE YOU ALL CONSUMERS WHO USE CITY BANK!! CREDIT CARDS!!!

Citibank Phone
    Citibank Address
    Citibank N.A., P.O. Box No. 4830, Anna Salai Post Office, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600002