[Resolved]  Citibank — Cash depost is not coming under withdrawable balance immediately. After end of day only the bankers are crediting under withdrawable balance

Hello Sir,

I am an CITI BANK savings account holder. When ever i deposit a cash in bank they are not adding the deposted amount under withdrawable balance immediately. Temporarly they are crediting under closing balance and after end of day it is reflecting under withdrawable balance. I think so as per RBI policy it should be credited immediately.

Deposted the cash between 12:30 to 1:00PM. Now the time is 4PM. Till now my credit is not shown under withdrawable balance.

Attached is the proof.

Surya.
Complaint comments

Comments

Even I am also having the same problem.
Citibank has become one of the worst banks in india. I too face the same problem
    Citibank
    Citibank Phone
    Citibank Address
    Citibank N.A., P.O. Box No. 4830, Anna Salai Post Office, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600002