Citibank Credit Cards — Blank calls and multiple calls for due date reminder

harshoak
I am a citibank credit card holder and have been getting calls from so called customer care as a payment due date reminder calls day in day out. These are not calls made for late payment or payment recovery. It's pure DUE DATE REMINDERS. Sometimes i even get blank calls from the same number and when i speak to someone they apologies for not getting updated records from their. This is really irritating because i have been getting these calls daily. I called up customer care on their paid number (I think it is mandatory for every bank to provide toll free customer care number) but citibank does not have one. instead they asked me to visit their ATM and make a free call to customer care by their customer care representative. The number from which i get a call is[protected]
I request you to kindly help me in this.

Comments

Citibank — Reminder Calls

I have a credit card of Citibank and also pay my dues on time every month before the due date, despite this, I get unnecessary number of calls from them as a reminder to pay my dues. I have to answer them daily and give the details again and again.
Please tell me what am I suppose to do...
I have also told them that I have already answered your representative but they mention that it is just a reminder call. In such a busy schedule answering their questions again and again is not possible...
I completely agree on what is written in this blog.. am user of citi bank credit card from the past 4 years and from the past 2 years at least before 15 days of my due date am getting Blank calls and multiple calls for due date reminder more than 20 in a day the number is[protected]
I have directly called the customer care and complained about it many time and it continues...
I will add few numbers from which they make call.[protected],[protected],[protected]
This behavior of Citibank amounts to harassment, there got to be laws against it

no dues certificate

my credit card indian oil no.[protected]. i have deposited all credits. and no credit is due, i have closed my credit card . but no dues certificate

Citibank N.A., P.O. Box No. 4830, Anna Salai Post Office, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600002
    Citibank Credit Cards - Blank calls and multiple calls for due date reminder