[Resolved]  CITIfinance loan — threat

This is regarding my personal loan I had taken from Your Citifinance office at Palakkad.I have been a defaulter of the loan due to some personal problem-my mom expired then we had an accident –I know these excuses as you say are not of any interest to you. I Being a lady your executive calls me at night 12.00 to make payment. my name was given to your recovering agent. And that man Mr Kalyan as he introduced himself made my life hell.I work for a reputed company at palakkad he walks in to my showroom and says I should close the loan at any cost in a demanding way. I had promised that I I would make the payment on 26 of feb since the bank staff was on leave due to strike I could not make the payment.My husband calls kalyan and said that we would close the amount by 12.00 the nxt day.He doesn’t listen and he comes in front of my office,and demands that he would take the money at any cost.,inspite of my husband saying that my boss had come and that if he goes my job will be in problem.U r Mr kalya says that –I dont care if her job goes ask her to sit at home.Who the bloody hell is he to say that.RBI instructions are clear that you cannot harass a Person. Being a lady guys can do any thing is this the way you recover loan. It was made clear that we are going to close the loan.

I would like to bring to kind notice that I was your esteemed customer and had also won a dinner set as token of appreciation for regular payment. Every executive gives me different amount to be paid for closure.which one should I pay.Ihave cleared your dues of 11000 rec num[protected],ref num 8638656.

.I need a strict action.I have already lodged a complaint to Police regarding tht same.I need immediate action and not a sorry at any cost.

Comments

S.VIJAYARAGAVAN S22-C, 71st Street, 11th Sector,
K.K.Nagar, Chennai-600078.

Date: 14.06.2008

The Branch Manager,
Citi Financial Services,
Palavakkam Branch,
Thiruvanmiyur,
Chennai-600041.

Respected Sir,

Sub: Frequent disturbance from your office thro’ my mobile by SMS and Call.
Ref: My SB Account No.15988. My Loan Account No.13567928
~~~~~~~

This is to inform you that I am getting the salary on 1st or 2nd of calendar month by cash only, and I am depositing the same in my Savings Bank Account No.15988 every month before fifth of the calendar month. I left the company’s job that I have mentioned in your loan application by 30.04.2008 and I am making arrangement to honour your ECS debit, without any default for the last 2 months.

Despite of my arrangement to honour your ECS debit, your officials have written a different account number in your advice and depositing in your account. Because of the above reason the ECS debit is not honoured.

I am getting frequent calls and reminders through SMS and Calls over my mobile. It is not my fault to pay your debit amount of Rs.1, 768/- . Your officials are following from different branches daily. This is not fair to follow like this. And also, your officials are insisting me to pay cash of Rs.1, 768/- for the month of May 2008. If I have to pay cash to your branch, I must get a letter from your office, stating the fault of your officials committed for the last 3 months, I will pay the above said amount by cash at K.K.Nagar Branch, which is nearer to me or as per your advice.

If your Citifinance is not writing the correct SB Account Number the amount will not be passed by the bank officials. This is happening for the last 2 months. I will be constraint to take necessary steps procedurally and oblige.

I assure that I will extend my co-operation, if your branch is doing the mistake again and again.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

(S.VIJAYARAGAVAN)
This is to inform you that i have been cheated by your citi financial employees whom you have joined in your bank. when they give instructions to the customer they tell a lie and cheat the customer and they are doing your image/ prastige down. first i want to say that my ecs has been put in troubles. i went to the citibranch but i have not been given right information. still my ecs is in some problem so i have to go to pay my instalment to citibranch every month. so you are requested to take some actions to your citibranch manager of rajkot.
thank you plz do something for my ecs.
most of the citi finance people are doing so. i've also taken a loan from the citi finance two weheeler section but now they are saying it has closed that section. but actually what happen is my SEE book of my vehicle is with citifinance and they are not returning it back to me and they have colled all the dues and now they are saying it is not with them. so i'm also claiming a complaint towards the citifinace.
As i have recieved a telephonic message that there will be an additional deductions of around Rs.250/- along with Rs.792/- of routine deduciton towards my personal lona vide a/c no. 7347284 kukatpally br hyderabad. this is due to non avaialbility of fund on 5th of january 2009 and i agree for that. But i have fund the same on the same day at 11.00 A.M and i too agree for that that is quite no enough for clearing ECS at the right time. Even though I am requesting you to not to deduct the additional charges from my account by viewing my earlier prompt payments. I hope you will do the needful.

thanking you yours sincerely
K. Vadiraj
Sir, This is Susant Dash from Mumbai my AC Number is[protected], I am already a customer of CitiFinancial from last two year, before i take a personal lone from you, your executive told me that after 9 month you will get a topup from our bank now I am having some major finance problem so i apply for lone before 10 to 15 days but till now I didn't get any call from your bank, sir please check for any update .

Thank's and Regards
Susant Dash

This complaint is regarding your recovering agent your agent uses bad words & talks like illetrate
he speaks very rudely

Your recovering agent name is mangesh
please do the needfull

Citi Financial Services,
Jayanagar Branch,
Bangalore

Respected Sir/Madam,

Sub: Frequent disturbance from your office through phone calls.
My Loan Account No.9946743;

This is regarding my personal loan I had taken from Your Citifinance office at Jayanager office.
I would to inform you regarding the miss representation from your executive & tele caller. [Jayanagar & Bridge road branches]

The fallowing are the few information I would like to bring to kind notice:

1. My name as per your agreement & all the documents I have produced is Roopa BS, but in every statement they are representing my name as Roopa DS. This is illegal. Which needs to be corrected from employess.

2. Despite of me providing mobile no. [protected], your employees are calling my old house owner & disturbing they every month asking for me contact detail.

3. In case of any statement request, they want me to pay some amount apart from collection charges. And these information is not mentioned in my agreement copy.

4. Inspite of prompt payment every month your employees are threaten me for collection. They do not have proper communication skill & manners to speak with customer.

5. If, I would like to close my a/c, they are not providing proper information. They give reasons such as I have to come to office for preclosure & apply; as well processing time is 15-30 days.[ As I am pregernent am not even in the position to sit & how is possible to commute. ] While providing the loan you people lie so much & now they are your agent uses bad words & talks like illetrate he speaks very rudely harassing.

For all the above reasons, if you are not taking strict action, I would like to take the help of police.

Roopa
I have been cheated by your Agent and your Branch Employees At Sainikpuri / A.S. Rao Nagar branch, Hyderabad .1st I have taken Rs. 17, 500 as a personnel loan from your branch. After few months againt Same agent met me and he said" your payment history is very good. that's way The Citi finance will give you double of the amount at nominal interest, it will less than previous interest". I taken after clear the all dues from first loan. After that I gone to Abroad for job. This was taken as a advantage by your employees and Agent done cheated me through deducting my money from my Axis bank account and it is used for clearance of their personnel loans. Account is mine. They are diverting my funds to their loan clearances.
So please verify my Loan details and take action against employees and agent, if fraud is found from your branch.
I am here giving my ECS Debit paticulars:ECS/11L-Citi Finan#[protected]#4009134 - Rs.1440.00, dated 05/05/2009. If my complaint is correct, please credit my amount which is excess ECS debited by you to my Axis Bank A/c. Thanking you,
Kondapalli Venkateswara Rao.
please send me sanction letter & loan schedule My account no. is15903750
I had purchase a music system and a bike on loan from citifinance, due to some business reason i had to move from Meerut(u.p.) towards Baddi (h.p.). I was a regular paid customer, but due to shifting my few cheques were bounced. But i inform to agent who gave me finance on behalf of citifinance before shifting that my account will get changed in Baddi. But no responce from him and when i came back then i made my payments, i had NOC of bike but he doesnt give me NOC of consumer loan by saying no NOC is issued in consumer loan. This is wrong, n u must have proper staff. So its a request that u pls look at my Consumer loan Track opened at 31/10/06 by name of Shashank Karnwal, DOB 20/09/83, Address = G 27/3, Meenakshi Puram, Meerut 250001. Pls let me know actually is there any pendency or any cheating is done by ur staff.
Shashank Karnwal ...[protected]
shashank.[protected]@rediffmail.com
EVEN I HAVE FACED THE SAME PROBLEM FROM THE CITI FINANCE STAFF THEY ARE ALL UNRULY AND ACT LIKE GOONDAS
THEY ARE CHEATING ME

THIS IS FOR THE PERSON WHO LOOKS FOR THE RECURITMENT AND THE MANAGEMENT.

This is against MR. Shabbir Khan from New Delhi Branch... the person should be sacked out imediately form the organization... failing which i will be defaming the organization, as the way of talking of Mr. Shabbir and dealings is to offiensive...degrading the persons selfrespect.

When asked for the details was not able to support for the same very unclear about the completion of the loan.And was loud in conversation.

A complete Gunda and a slum personality.

Do something, else we will do something.

Wating for the action.
the collection guys r s rude thay dont know anything they want only payment they r u just harassing the customer
name madan gopal
date of birth[protected]
taken loan in 2005, oct for Rs.35000/-. i have paid all emi's in time but due to some un avoibable cercumstances i cant pay Rs.7940/- at lat. but citi finance has declares Rs.11401/- which i have paid. citi bank issued me no due certificate and shows 0 balance in their accout. but my name has been sent in cibil. i am a servicing in Government ot India.when i ask to cibil for removing my name from cibil. they reply that citi finance should be requested for removing my name from cibil.

now i requed to citi finance kindly send the request for remove my name from the cibil defaulters list. my phone no.is [protected] and [protected]@yahoo.com