[Resolved]  CITIfinancial — Harresment from collection agency.

I have an existing personal loan with citifinancial due to financial problem was unable to make payment towards to of my personal loan Emis for the month of May and june .
I received a call from the collection agency was a lady did not mention her name asked to make the payment immediately, i informed her that i am unable to do so explained the reason why as my mother was diagnosed with diabeties on the higher side and was asked by the doctor to admit her to the hospital since i could not afford the same i had to buy expensive medicines and insulins to avoid any complications.
The lady refused to listen to me pleads and threatend me that if i dont pay the emi she will charge me one lakh towards my account as i explained would not be possible and i am, wil;ling to clear the payment by the 1st of july she refused and started person woulabusing me and using statements that a respected d not use . To add to that she started calling up the referrences i provided at the time of taking loan and started harrasing them the first call she told them that she was from LIC and and that i have to come and collect the money which was not true and was asking for my number as i refused to take their call .
she goes on calling them and abuses them causing a lot of tension .
Me and my mother are going through very difficult times and due to this we are having a lot of stress and tension.
Would request the government too please have this harresment stopped from these collection agencies.Till date i receive around 15 calls daily abusing me and refusing to disclose her name or tranf the call to her manager

Comments

I have to completely agree with this person. I have sent request for 1 1/2 years to correct my address which they still have not done. When payments have been made they don't post them to the accounts. The account has been transferred at least 3 different times to different locations, not helpful or willing to listen to what you have to say. This company is one that I will never use again no matter if it is my last resort.
PRESENTLY I AM WORKING IN BANKING SECTOR AUDIT DEPARTMENT

Citibank
    Citibank Phone
    Citibank Address
    Citibank N.A., P.O. Box No. 4830, Anna Salai Post Office, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600002