[Resolved]  Citifinancial Consumer Finance India — haraseed by bank & a very big fraud done by fake scraundel co.

TO,
THE CITI FINANCIAL INDIA /MANAGER

SUB:Regarding such unusually charges & poor service

Dear
Sir i am mentally & financially harassed by citi financial

My loan A/c NO. 11717683

A home loan was applied by me from citi financial in the month of may-2007.
& by the bank this is sanctioned to me in the month of may2007,
in two parts of Rs.130000+[protected]+362677+7500(proce.fee)+918(ser.tax)+707(insurance)+1750(PE...
but the amount of Rs.126448 is received by me on 17-05-07 and remaining amount is not taken by me,
due to bed service & bed behaviour the loan was not taken by me & i refused the loan but the manager unauthorisely takes my property papers and said to me to pay Rs.138354.00 or not i will not give your property papers to you. so by the pressure i was paid Rs.138354 RECEIPT NO is 11559723 draft No. is 770511 Dated :23-05-07

he charged foreclose charges debited to my a/c & sum of Rs.[protected] charged to me unauthorisely & illegally as FORECLOSE CHARGES.

And charged Rs.7500 as processing fees, and Rs.918 as service tax and Rs.707 as insurance charges & Rs.1750 as PEMI to me, while the loan amount is not taken by me how can he charged such amount

The company(manager ) illegally charged amount to me by the use of my property papers, some recovery agents & some very bed phone calls.
sir i am very puzzled due to this act of co.
there the manager said to me that "this is not a chacha's shop where u can refused to take delivery" you have to pay the above charges .
so that the payment was made by me due to the pressure & warnings given to me by Mr. manager AMIT to taken back( release )my property papers. sir i am requesting to you to give me relief & the insurance of the above property was cancelled by the bank but not any refund give to me .

sir please see this matter and helps me to Weaver of such unauthorised & illegal amount charged to me.

sir please solve this matter otherwise i have to go consumer court.

i hope u will solve this matter

thanks

Mahesh jhalani

56, gopal bari

jaipur

Comments

citi financial india — mentaly & financialy haressed by manager

Dear
sir i am mentally & financially harassed by citi financial
a home loan was applied by me from citi financial in the month of june-2007.
& by the bank this is sanctioned to me, but the loan/loan amount was not taken by me, due to bed service & bed behaviour the loan was not taken by me & i refuse the loan but by the co.
he forecloser( pre closer) charges debited to my a/c & sum of Rs. 6750 charged to my a/c As PROCESSING FEES.
Rs. 2000 charged as insurance of home. & Rs. 14000 charged by the co. for for closer. this by illegamount is received ally from me by the use of my property papers & some recovery agents & some very bed phone calls. sir i am very puzzled due to this act of co. . there the manager said to me that "this is not a chacha's shop where u can refused to take delivery" the above charges will given u . so that i had to pay above charges to release my property papers. sir i am requesting to you to give me relief & the insurance of the above property was cancelled by the bank but not any refund give to me .

Citifinancial — Property paper

I have loan with citi financial, loan account no. 14712310 and 14712119 which have amount of Rs 1300000.On behalf of same loan they have my property paper. Now I want my property paper for some personal reason. I forclose my loan and already do payment of Rs1400000 (approx) for the same on 2nd july. now i want my property paper ASAP .Citi told me its take 15-20 working days to take process. I tell them give me porirty and give my property paper . Now Kindly Suggest what i should do i want that paper before 15th july anyhow.