[Resolved]  CITIgroup global Services Ltd. — Non Receipt of Provident Fund money

Sir/ Madam,

I used to work with Citigroup Global Services Ltd, Delhi till Feb 2009. And my provident fund papers were already submitted in your office and it was intimated to me that money will be transferred to my account within a span of 6-8months. But its already been 1 year now and till this date I haven't received even single penny of my hard earned money. I request you to kindly look into matter and release my money as I am in dire need of money. Below mentioned is my provident fund account number for your easy reference:

PF a/c number-MH/35679/ 25702

Anticipating prompt and positive action from your end.

Kalpana.

Comments

Citigroup global service — PF withdrawal

I had applied for PF with drawal on Feb 2008 to my previous employeer E-serve.

However till date I has not received my PF. Request you to pls assist.

Citigroup Global Services Ltd — Non receipt of provident fund

Befor marriage I was working with Citigroup Global Services Ltd from Jan 2004 to May 2007 . My name before marriage was Shweta Shah. I applied for withdrawal of my PF some months back but still not received any response.

Request you to please work on my request.

Shweta

I use to work with Citigroup Global Services Ltd and left organisation in the month of February, 2009 and have submitted my provident fund papers as well. As per my organisation the same have already been routed to your office in Kandivali long ago. And it was intimated to me that it will take around 8 months to receive the money in my account. But its almost 1 year but I haven't received my money in my account.

And I am clueless about how much time will it take to get the money.

Its a humble request from my end kindly release money as I am in dire need of money at this moment.
Hope you understand my point of view.

For your easy reference I am providing my employee ID which was assigned to me by the organisation. In case other details are required kindly let me know the same, I will furnish you with the same.

Reference: Employee ID: 103603

Kalpana.

And I am clueless about how much time will it take to get the money.

Hope you understand my point of view.

Reference: Employee ID: 103603