[Resolved]  CITIzen Gas Agencies. / Cooking Gas — Unwanted booking and misuse.

i am a user of Indane Gas. my cusumer number is CG 13771 & this is in the name of my husband Mr. Chanchal Roy. We are suffering form a problem since two years. Our delivery Man is Bhagat Ram, who was appointed by Citizen Gas Agencies. Alaknanda. We are being suffered by this delivery man very much. he knows that we both husband wife are working and our consumption is very low. that is why he books the cylinders using our cusumer number CG-13771 and sales it in higher price. as our requirement is low we used to book every after two months in average. whenever we try to book we notice that already it is booked and it is being booked every after 21 days. we lodged complaint to the dealer atleast seven times. for a period it was stopped but again the same is happening as usual. as a consious customer i think that this should be stopped. So, i would like to request you to take this matter seriously.
Thanks and best regards.
swaralipi roy.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Citizen — misuse person

I received a sms today morning that my cellphone number is selected for 1 million pounds in the coca-cola award mobile draw 2009 and want to contact Scott Phillip [protected]@yahoo.com.hk I would like to know more about this.

my mobile no:[protected]

This is wrong issue and immediate action for TRAI

Complaint categoryCategory: Other