[Resolved]  City Gas Agency, S.C.O. 121, Sector 37/C, Chandigarh, #[protected] — non delivery of gas cylinder on booking

I had booked my Indane gas cylinder on 21st, September, 2010. My consumer no. is 28866 from the agency City Gas Agency, S.C.O. 121, Sector, 37/C, Chandigarh. till date( 29/09/2010) I have not received the delivery. On inquiry the Agency people told that the gas was returned from your house thus the booking is cancelled book afresh, but nobody had come to our house to deliver the cylinder.

Now the Agency says it will be delivered within 2 days on fresh booking which is still not delivered, I want to put under notice that how the earlier booking was cancelled when it was not delivered. As you can book the next cylinder only after 21 days of your first booking delivery, the date is now extended. where my booking cylinder goes & get cancelled, The consumer is being harrased because of this Agencies callous functioning.

Pls look into the matter urgently.............

Bhowmik

Comments

had booked my Indane gas cylinder on 27th, OCTOBER, 2010. My consumer no. is 11948 from the agency City Gas Agency, S.C.O. 121, Sector, 37/C, Chandigarh. till date( 13/112010) I have not received the delivery. On inquiry the Agency people told that the gas was returned from your house...
The gas cylinders are openly sold in black to unauthorised users like hotels, restaurants, paying guest houses, fast food establishments, caterers etc. by the gas agencies. The prevailing price of a cylinder in black is in the range of Rs.600-Rs.700. All this is happening with the connivance of the properietors of the gas agencies, it is a general feeling in the public otherwise how it is that if such matters are brought to the notice of the proprietors no action is taken against the supply boys. It has been admitted by the supply boys that they sell only such cylinders in black where the person whom sypply was intended to on his/her booking was not available.The Gas agency when approached for delay in supply, it is replied that because of your house found locked booked gas cylinder could not be delivered and he/she should wait for couple of days for the sypply. This process takes 10-15 days and that too after frequent requests and reminders. Please if the person to whom you could not make supply on account of such reason(s) why not ensure supply after contacting the consumer on telephone or otherwise by fixing date and time of the visit by your supply boy. The maximum you can ask such consumer(s) to pick up their such supply from your place.
I am bringing to your notice the practice of your supply people to roll the cylinders by pushing on road from the supply van they keep at one point in a lane(and not moving van from house to house) to the house to whom gas cylinder is to be deilvered. While the unmanned gas cylinder is in motion of rolling on the road it could strike with a moving vehicle or harm the pedesterians causing serious accident, My advice to your supply people to be careful and not to roll the cylinders on roads has not be cared. You kindly take immediate action against this serious practice or else the matter will be brought to the notice of the Indane Gas Agency.
Non delivery of gas cylinder on booking

I had booked my Indane gas cylinder on 23rd, Feb, 2012. My consumer no. is 24221 & Name is Urmila from the agency City Gas Agency, S.C.O. 121, Sector, 37/C, Chandigarh.& I received a message its Delivered- date( 27/02/2012) I have not received the delivery. On inquiry the Agency people told that the gas will deliver today but nobody had come to our house to deliver the cylinder. The consumer is being harassed because of this Agencies callous functioning. (I will shoo the Agency)

Pls look into the matter urgently; I need urgent Reply on same...
Davinder Singh