[Resolved]  City Realcom Limited — Please take necessary action

I am a client of City Realcom Ltd. first i invested 139000 on 14 april 2009, I received 3 cheques of amount Rs. 8800 dated as 14-Aug-2009 from City Realcom Limited Ltd, I diposited same cheques on 14-Aug-2009 in my Bank, but the 4th cheque has been bounced with narration "Insufficent Balance".thereafter i again invested 189000 on 10 Aug 2009 in which i have not recvd any Legal Documents (Agreement & Cheque).

I called on City Limouzines India Ltd help line for same, but I didn't get any satisfactory response from help line, I called on "Toll Free / 24X7 Helpline: 23814792" a guy picked the call and he didn't show any interest to resolve my querry/concern. i have inquired in their office they told the case is in High Court till today i have not recd any reply or call from Company.

As per my knowledge and as per company websites "City Limouzines" India Ltd. and ISO approved company. But I am unable to understand that how a cheque of amount Rs. 8800 get bounced with narration "Insufficent Balance"?

I sent mail regarding same on given e mail ID "[protected]@citylimouzines.com" but till date I am not getting any revert from company.

It is very very serious case, If company is going to Fraud then It will impact all investors.
I request you please take legal action against City Realcom Ltd.

you can call me on [protected] / [protected] for further investigation.

Thanks & Regards
Vijay Bhosale

Comments

dear sir,
please intimate present position of case...as soon as possible
my e-mail id is [protected]@yahoo.co.in
dear sir,
please intimate present position of case...as soon as possible
my e-mail id is - [protected]@gmail.com
Adress - Durgesh sharma w/o Yogesh vasistha
40, mishra colony PHULERA (Rajasthan)
Pin code - 303338