[Resolved]  city realcom(flat tempororpbuyer) — stop cheques

I notice that many investors of city limouzines have expressed that they are really worried about the fact that their money is under stake. Yes; i do agree to that, but my sincere request for all the investors is to patient till we get the result. We all have already invested the money, instead of panicing, let us be together supporting the authority to do their work and get us the justice. Since the authority has taken this whole issue into serious consideration, I suppose it's too early to speak anything about the company that it being fradulent or wonderful. At this very moment, we should convince ourself that nothing wrong could happen since we are optimistic about not loosing anything. All we can do is to wait for the final verdict from the court to know the status of our money. Till then kindly be patient. Let us all support the officials who are dealing with this.

I liked the company, I liked the scheme, but I certainly didn't like anything what is happening now with our hard earned money. For what was the agreement made and for what was the shares that were given to us, mannn, I realize that their is no security for our money. I am sure we all think the same, but still are helpless. LET US WAIT.

vijay veer