[Resolved]  claim departmentsignlive.co.uk — [protected]@live.co.uk

I got one sms which says that my cell have won 500,000 pounds in UK CHEVRON PROMO and they were asking my details like address and all that.So i had sent the same in above said email id.But today one person had called mu from [protected] and tole me that he has the Price money cheque with him.But before to get the same i have to pay 33500/-myRs. as a custom duty.So i want to confirm this company is fraud or some body is misguiding us. Pls help.
Complaint comments  14 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

This is a fake... please dont send any details to such ids.. always runa check online for the email id and you would see a number of people who have received such fake messages...
my name is Thota Sagar reddy, i got one sms from [protected]@live.co.uk. actually i had no email i.d, iam mailing u by my friends mail i.d, please sugges me wether it true or fale. my phone no is [protected]
you send msg, your asking my details, without don't know my cell number how is it possible to won the 7.5lakhs, r u misslead don't play the games. RAJ...
mr robelt walas...my no is [protected]...pls call me
heloo i have got meassage on my mobile that i have won 700k gbp in uk and they have asked my details as age name adress cell no i have send it on this email [protected]@live.co.uk but i dont no how to mail some body help and please tell me is it true
today i received a mail on my email from this email [protected]@live.co.uk i won the cheque of 500000 GBP is this true or not pls inform me.
today i recieved a mail on my mobile phone from this email [protected]@liveco.uk how come i want 3crore or 6 lacs with any information name; helvestfield syiemlieh
address ; shillong, mawlai nongkwar petrol pump
country ;india
age;24
sex; male
occupation; business
mobile number; [protected]
Please sir help me my name is sajik agvan I am from India my is letter ok sir and my number [protected]

Hii
I had received a mail on my phone that I had won 3crore 6lacs and a laptop in 2017 Samsung promo UK with some information
Name : utkarsh Warjukar
Add : sugat nagar tukum, chandrapur India
Age 18
Sex :male
Occupation : no occupation still studying
So pizza inform me it's is true or not
I had received an SMS that I have won rupees 3crores
Can u please check weather it is a fraudulent activity as they have asked me to send my details to this email I'd [protected]@live.co.uk
Fir My Holidays Planner
Vinay Rawat
#170A sector 19 old housing board colony
Male
Student
I had received sms from [protected]@live.co.uk Sender no-HP 622129.
YOUR MOBILE NO HAS AWARDED 3.6 CRORE & ONE LAPTOP IN SAMSUNG OFFER 2017 TO RECEIVE YOUR GIFT SEND UR NAME, ADD, AGE, OCCUP, MOBILE NO

SO PLEASE HELP ME SOMEBODY'S WHETHER IT IS TRUE OR NOT
My self Rasik from kashmir. .Devsar kulgam
I recive sms I think it is fake or true