[Resolved]  claimdept.543signlive.com — authentication of lottery winning

Sir, please enlighten me whether the lottery winning message I received from claimdeptt.[protected]@live.com in my mobile phone is authentic or fraud. The message says that from amongst the million mobile users I am the lucky winner selected in colaboration with Yahoo/msn.

Comments

please enlighten me whether the lottery winning message I receive from the "[protected]@live.com" in my mobile is true or fraud.In Yahoo/Msn Lottery head in London to my winning prize from Dr.Mark Jude.If it is fraud Don`t fool yourself ?
Whether it is true or false kindly reply me in my mobile no. and from where I can I Claim it.
i have recd one msg in my mobile that i have won prize & to conntact Mr. jude. Whether it is true & if so how to claim.
i have recd one msg in my mobile that i have won prize & to conntact Mr. jude. how to clime .dont play
i have received one msg in my mobile that i have won prize & to contact Mr. jude. how to claim Whether it is true & if so how to claim
sms-your mobile number has won one million pounds
i got a sms(my no.[protected])like this: your mobile won (one million pounds)from yahoo/msn Lottery head in London, To claim your prize contect Dr Mark jude Via Email([protected]@live.com)
and the time is 03sep 01:13am pleze help to my family.contact me on my mo...
I got a sms on my mobile (my no.[protected]) your mobile won(One Million Pounds) from Yahoo/Msn Lottery head in London, to claim your prize contact Dr Mark Jude Via Email (claimdept [protected]@live.com) and the time is 3rd sep 01:07am please let me know how to get the amount through what process I should get it do contact me at my mobile no.
send me through my a/c No.[protected] and contact me this mobile No.[protected]
I got a sms on my mobile (my no.[protected]) your mobile won(750, 000, 00G B P) from Yahoo/Msn Lottery head in London, to claim your prize contact Dr David Via Email (claimdept @live.com) and the time is 10th sep 03:02am please let me know how to get the amount through what process I should get it do contact me at my mobile no.
even i received d same message please do help me
Message I Received on my Mobile :- Congrats Your Mobile Won One Million Pounds from Yahoo/Msn Lottery head in London, to claim your prize contact Dr. Mark Jude via Email : [protected]@live.com. Time : 12 Sep 09 04:58am. Is it true, how 2 claim?
Sir, i received a meg on my mobile that i have won prize, which is from''[protected]@live.com"with yahoo/msn.Plz let me know if it's true, what is the process to get the amount.
sir, i received a message on my mobile that i have won prize that your mobile won one million pounds from yahoo/msn.plz let me know if it is true or not, and what is the process to get the amount.
Dr.Mark Jude
sir, i have received a message in my mobile phone of number[protected] that i have won one million pounds and to receive that amount i have to contect you.
so, i want to tell you that if i really won any prize then how could i receive that much of amount.please help me.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other