[Resolved]  classic wp829 CDMA fixed wireless phone — Faulty Handset

I had purchased CDMA Fixed wireless Phone from Reliance World - Dharampeth, Nagpur on 5.12.2008 in the name of Mrs. Kalpana Lal. Subsequently I was provided the phone with the following details -

Product Code UPFWPZTE829
Desc. of goods FWPZTE 829 UPFRONT -unpro
RSN/ESN Number RZTFWC[protected]

The above model has started given trouble and is dead now. I have been running around the center with no proper support from the staff. I was given to understand that Electro Services 205, Chatrapati Society, Nr. wazalwar Driving School are the service centre. On approaching them I was flatly refused that their dont undertake and provide the services for the above referred model. Thereafter once again I was intimiated that Redinton India, Sai9 Regency Complex, Ravi Nagar Square, nagpur are the service provider. Once again reaching the destination I am told that they too are not providing services to the above model.

I am left high and dry with no support from any quarters. may I request to kindly look into the matter and arrange for the detailed address so that I can approach them accordingly. I am totally dejected.

Thanks and regards