Cleartrip.com — BAD MANNERS AND UNETHICAL DEALING
EXTREMELY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE AND UNETHICAL ATTITUDE AT CLEARTRIP.COM
BOOKING OF 2 TICKETS FROM MUMBAI TO LONDON
AND LONDON TO NEW DELHI ON 21 APRIL 2011
1. On 11.04.2011, at about 5.15 pm I called[protected] for the captioned purpose.
2. One Mr. Washim who took my call took the details and confirmed the fares as under:
Dep Mumbai: on 18.06.2011 Kingfisher at 12.25 pm
Dep London: on 16.07.2011 Kingfisher at 21.05 pm
Total return fare for two tickets: Rs. 96429
I agreed to the same and asked him for booking the tickets.
3. He asked me to pay through credit cards as cleartrip as per him does not have net banking arrangement for payment through Sate Bank of India and hey do not collect cash or cheque later on on delivery of tickets.
He gave me the sms numbers of SBI Cards and ICICI cards for obtaining One time passwords. He told me that he would call me after 10 minutes to effect payment through IVR process.
4. I did as was told by him and got the OTPs from both the card providers at 6.00 pm. But even after 15 minutes, he did not call back.
5. I called your helpline number again and went through the lengthy process again and asked for Washim. He started the process for ICICI Card but at the end told me that the process has failed due to some defect at Cleartrip.com payment Gateway. He told me that he will call me again after some time to effect the transaction. i asked me the reference number for future reference but he didot give any.
6. He called me at about 8.10 pm when he told me that the payment system was still not working and requested me to complete the transaction tomorrow (22.04.11). I told him that i wanted to complete the transaction just now and asked him to connect to some senior person sothat i could get a reference number and some alternate system of payment. He told me to hold on. I held on for 13 minutes, thereafter, and then the line was disconnected. In between there was no assurance at regular intervals either.
7. At 8.29 pm I again dialled your help line and requested to talk to Mr. Washim. somebody else posed as Washim but when I wanted to know about he status of my payment issue and drew a blank and said that Washim had left. i demanded him to connect to his senior.
8. Some time later, Mr. Rohit, The Floor Supervisor, came on line and I told him about the insulting and unethical behaviour of Mr. Washim. He said that he would look into the matter and also told me that the fares being had gone up. When asked why he (Washim) kept me on hold for 13 long minutes and then disconnected he had no answer. Finally he also disconnected at about 9.10 pm.
9. I again dialled up at 9.40 pm and after going through the routine all over again asked for Mr. Rohit. He said he was searching for my mobile no to talk back.
Then he told me to talk to another Agent to make a fresh booking. I told him that as I had already come to the payment stage I did not want to go through the process back wards again. He also told me that as Mr. Washim had gone after completing his shift his computer was not accessible and he could not retrieve the details.
10. I asked for a final answer but Mr. Rohit said he was confused and was unable to give final answer. Then he said, he would call me back at 10.30 pm.
11. He called me again only to tell that as the Centre was closing, his Agent would call me on 23.04.2011.
Nobody has called till the writing of this mail.
12. I would like you to investigate into the matter thoroughly and confirm to me that disciplinary action has been taken against the guilty of unethical and unprofessional behaviour with customers. CLEARTRIP
13. Also I will like to be compensated for the insult and wastage of my precious time in a total unproductive exercise of trying a booking through your help centre.
14. In case I donot receive a satisfactory response within a week I am going to tell the working of your call centre in the media and Internet sites sothat other customers do not suffer a similar fate.CLEARTRIP
Bal Krishna Gupta
604-B2, Samriddhi SBI Flats
Opp Sion Fort, Near VVF Ltd,
Road No. 29, Sion East Mumbai-400022
|Add a Comment||Share0Tweet0|
[Resolved] Cleartrip - Cleartrip hotel booking fraud 
[Resolved] Cleartrip - Cleartrip and oyo both joined hands to book fake hotel booking reservation scam 
[Resolved] Cleartrip - Booking enquiry cancellation 
[Resolved] Cleartrip - Fraud Amex card coupon ad on Website 
[Resolved] Cleartrip - Did not pay back for double payment 
[Resolved] Cleartrip - refund is not done 
[Resolved] Cleartrip - no ticket or pnr generated 
[Resolved] Cleartrip - compensation for harassment 
[Resolved] Cleartrip - Flight ticket booked with wrong details