[Resolved]  Clocolan Shell Fuelstation — petrol in diesel powered car

Dear Sir/mam

I use only Shell products in all my farming equipment as well as in my pravate cars and pickups. On Sunday the 22 March 2009 a stopped at the fuel stastion in Clocolan to refuel my diesel car.It is the only fuelstation in that town. Pulled in next to the fuelpump. The asistant asked me to be patiant as they were changing shifts. So the new asistant came and asked me ''how much''? I replied, "full". So he filled the diesel powered car with petrol. I asked for the manager, but he was out of town. I got his sellphone no. from one of the locals. I called him and told him about my problem, he then told me that its sunday night 19:00h in clocolan and that there is no way some one will be able to help me. After an hour, his secretary came. She had now idea what to do. After another 40minutes we found 'n local mechanic who then pulled my car to his shop. I had to sit there for another 2 hours while he pumped the fuel out of the car. I asked him if it was the first time as it seems he was good in the prosess. He told me that it happens a lot, even UP TO THREE TIMES A DAY!! He started telling me about all the many deferent vehicles he had to do the same prosedures too. The manager never phoned me back to apologise for the problem or even to find out whether the problem was solved or not. When me and my pregnant(8months) wife got back to the Shell stasion they told me that I have to pay for the petrol that they have filled the car with before. I feel if this was the first time something like this happend it was ok, but it seems to me they just don't care.

The manager