[Resolved]  Club Mahindra Holidays — Cheating,Fraud & Wrong commitments

With reference to above given subject, I Rohit Ghag, Membership No 458070. is been contacted for the payment of Annual Subscription Fees of the Club Mahindra, and if not paid membership will be cancelled is been told by tele-calling person of Club Mahindra.

I will bring to your notice that,

1. When I had a meeting with Mr. Nishant Singh at the time of taking membership, nothing is been told to me about the Annual Subscription Fees. He just told me to pay only Rs. 1,65,000/-one time charges to be paid, and I can enjoy the Services offered by Club Mahindra Resorts. After a constant follow-up with Club Mahindra through Email, I received only one mail from Mr. Nishant Singh after almost 2-3 weeks with no proper clear picture. I have attached my Email for your records.

2. I had asked for the Number of Installment details paid by me, but even that mail is
also not received. No one is giving me the amount collected from me till date.
through direct debit to my Credit Card.

3. After a long follow-up, I received my Membership Kit, with Membership card on 24th Sep 2008, & the same was dispatch by your end on 19th Sep 2008. I confirmed the dispatched details from your office. Membership Kit I received was almost after one year.

4. I am writing emails to Mr. Nishant Singh & Mr. Nitin Padiyar , But till date both had not even replied to my mail.

Looking at the above points, I don’t think I will be able to continue the membership, I will be thankful to you to return the total amount Collected through Direct debit to my Credit Cards, towards my membership till date.

I will be happy that this is listed company and Sebi should put them heavy charges.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 6, 2016
Club Mahindra Holidays Customer Care's response Nov 09, 2009

Thank you for voicing out your concerns through Consumercomplaints. May I request you to kindly send us your contact number and your e-mail at [protected]@clubmahindra.com (with subject line: response to your review), and we would like to address your issues as soon as possible.

Thank You.

Sincerely,

Member Relations, Club Mahindra
Club Mahindra Holidays Customer Care's response Mar 01, 2010
Dear Rohit,

Thank you for voicing out your concerns through this forum.

In continuation to your interactions with us, we understand that your concerns were addressed to your satisfaction and the refund cheque has also been received by you.

May I request you to kindly acknowledge the same.

For any further queries please write to my email - indu.[protected]@mahindraholidays.com.

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to be of service to you.

Member Relations
Club Mahindra

Comments

Mahindra Holidays and Resorts India Ltd. — Cheating, Fraud & Wrong commitments

I will bring to your notice that,

also not received. No one is giving me the amount collected from me till date.
through direct debit to my Credit Card.

Dear Rohit,

Thank you for voicing out your concerns through this forum.

May I request you to kindly acknowledge the same.

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to be of service to you.

Member Relations
Club Mahindra

1974
    Club Mahindra Holidays Phone
    Club Mahindra Holidays Address
    Mahindra Towers, 2nd Floor, 17/18, Patullos Road, Mount Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600 002