[Resolved]  Coca-Cola — HOW CAN I GET MY PRIZE MONEY

SIR MYSELF RAVI FROM AMRITSAR, , I HAD GOT A MSG FRIDAY NIGHT THT I HAVE BEEN SELECTED WINNER IN COCA COLA AWARD PROMO.ND PLZ CONTACT THAT PERSON IN U.K BY MAILING AND CLAIM UR PRIZE, , , ND I DONE THAT PROCESS, , AFTER THIS I GOT A MAIL AGAIN AND THIS TIME THEY WROTE THAT U R A TRUELY WINNER AND UR PRIZE MONEY IS READY AND CHEQE AND OTHER DOCUMENTS ARE READY BT U HAVE TO DEPOSIT INSURANCE FEE FOR THAT BECAUSE THEY HAVE SOME RULES IN THEIR COUNTRY...WITHOUT THIS THEY CANNOT SEND THIS PARCEL TO U.
SO PLEASE TELL ME, , WHAT I HAVE TO DO, , , THIS COMPANY IS TRUE OR FAKE?"
I HAVE THIER MAIL ADDRESS ND CONTACT ADDRESS, , IM SENDING U THAT PLEASE CHECK IT
DIRECTOR OF PUBLIC RELATIONS, EU
EU DIRECTORATE, SECOND FLOOR, , OLD UNIVERSITY BUILDING, ST PAULS STREET, NEW CASTLE, UNITED KINGDOM, , , EMAIL ID [ EU.[protected]@YAHOO.CO.UK ]
TEL ;;+[protected] . SO SIR PLZ HELP ME IN THIS PROCESS, , I SHALL B THANKFUL TO U..

Comments

BILT — To Get Prize Money

HAVE RECIEVED THE SMS FROM TM-SPDCA ON 22 April . 2009 WHICH IS AS FOLLOWS:-
YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON GBP 200, 000.00 IN THE 2009 SHELL INT"L MOBILE DRAW. TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE CONTACT Dr [protected]@live.com.

To Clime Prize money how can I approuch to Dr William Please reply to my Mobile No . [protected]
HOW CAN I GET MY PRIZE MONEY
SIR MYSELF PRIYA FROM LUCKNOW, I HAD GOT A MSG FRIDAY NIGHT THT I HAVE BEEN SELECTED WINNER IN COCA COLA AWARD PROMO.ND PLZ CONTACT THAT PERSON IN U.K BY MAILING AND CLAIM UR PRIZE, , , ND I DONE THAT PROCESS, , AFTER THIS I GOT A MAIL AGAIN AND THIS TIME THEY WROTE THAT U R A TRUELY WINNER AND UR PRIZE MONEY IS READY AND CHEQE AND OTHER DOCUMENTS ARE READY BT U HAVE TO DEPOSIT INSURANCE FEE FOR THAT BECAUSE THEY HAVE SOME RULES IN THEIR COUNTRY...WITHOUT THIS THEY CANNOT SEND THIS PARCEL TO U.
DIRECTOR OF PUBLIC RELATIONS, EU
TEL: [protected] SO SIR PLZ HELP ME IN THIS PROCESS, , I SHALL B THANKFUL TO U..
SIR MYSELF chakravarti FROM hyderabad, , I HAD GOT A MSG 6 th NIGHT THT I HAVE BEEN SELECTED WINNER IN COCA COLA AWARD PROMO.ND PLZ CONTACT THAT PERSON IN U.K BY MAILING AND CLAIM UR PRIZE, , , ND I DONE THAT PROCESS, , AFTER THIS I GOT A MAIL AGAIN AND THIS TIME THEY WROTE THAT U R A TRUELY WINNER AND UR PRIZE MONEY IS READY AND CHEQE AND OTHER DOCUMENTS ARE READY BT U HAVE TO DEPOSIT INSURANCE FEE FOR THAT BECAUSE THEY HAVE SOME RULES IN THEIR COUNTRY...WITHOUT THIS THEY CANNOT SEND THIS PARCEL TO U.
DIRECTOR OF PUBLIC RELATIONS, EU
SIR MYSELF AMRINDER FROM LUDHIANA, , I HAD GOT A MSG FRIDAY NIGHT THT I HAVE BEEN SELECTED WINNER IN COCA COLA AWARD PROMO.ND PLZ CONTACT THAT PERSON IN U.K BY MAILING AND CLAIM UR PRIZE, , , ND I DONE THAT PROCESS, , AFTER THIS I GOT A MAIL AGAIN AND THIS TIME THEY WROTE THAT U R A TRUELY WINNER AND UR PRIZE MONEY IS READY AND CHEQE AND OTHER DOCUMENTS ARE READY BT U HAVE TO DEPOSIT INSURANCE FEE FOR THAT BECAUSE THEY HAVE SOME RULES IN THEIR COUNTRY...WITHOUT THIS THEY CANNOT SEND THIS PARCEL TO U.
EU Directorate. 2nd. Floor, Old University
Building. St Paul's Street.NEWCASTLE,
UNITED KINGDOM.
TEL: +[protected]
FAX: +[protected]
Email: eu.[protected]@yahoo.co.uk . SO SIR PLZ HELP ME IN THIS PROCESS, , I SHALL B THANKFUL TO U..
EU Directorate. 2nd. Floor, Old University
Building. St Paul's Street.NEWCASTLE,
UNITED KINGDOM.
TEL: +[protected]
FAX: +[protected]
hi even me too got this mail from coca cola company, same thing, i think its a fraud, bro can u contact me at my number its [protected], im currently in chandigarh
HOW CAN I GET MY PRIZE MONEY
SIR MYSELF BINU FROM KOCHI, , I HAD GOT A MSG FRIDAY NIGHT THT I HAVE BEEN SELECTED WINNER IN COCA COLA AWARD PROMO.ND PLZ CONTACT THAT PERSON IN U.K BY MAILING AND CLAIM UR PRIZE, , , ND I DONE THAT PROCESS, , AFTER THIS I GOT A MAIL AGAIN AND THIS TIME THEY WROTE THAT U R A TRUELY WINNER AND UR PRIZE MONEY IS READY AND CHEQE AND OTHER DOCUMENTS ARE READY BT U HAVE TO DEPOSIT INSURANCE FEE FOR THAT BECAUSE THEY HAVE SOME RULES IN THEIR COUNTRY...WITHOUT THIS THEY CANNOT SEND THIS PARCEL TO U.
HOW CAN I GET MY PRIZE MONEY
SIR MYSELF MUHAMMED KUNHU FROM KERALA, , I HAD GOT A MSG FRIDAY NIGHT THT I HAVE BEEN SELECTED WINNER IN COCA COLA AWARD PROMO.ND PLZ CONTACT THAT PERSON IN U.K BY MAILING AND CLAIM UR PRIZE, , , ND I DONE THAT PROCESS, , AFTER THIS I GOT A MAIL AGAIN AND THIS TIME THEY WROTE THAT U R A TRUELY WINNER AND UR PRIZE MONEY IS READY AND CHEQE AND OTHER DOCUMENTS ARE READY BT U HAVE TO DEPOSIT INSURANCE FEE FOR THAT BECAUSE THEY HAVE SOME RULES IN THEIR COUNTRY...WITHOUT THIS THEY CANNOT SEND THIS PARCEL TO U.
...DR.BARRY
HOW CAN I GET MY PRIZE MONEY
SIR MYSELF KUSUMA FROM MYSORE, , I HAD GOT A MSG 20.06.09 THT I HAVE BEEN SELECTED WINNER IN FEE LOTTO LOTTERY/INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS AWARD .ND PLZ CONTACT THAT PERSON IN U.K BY MAILING AND CLAIM UR PRIZE, , , ND I DONE THAT PROCESS, , AFTER THIS I GOT A MAIL AGAIN AND THIS TIME THEY WROTE THAT U R A TRUELY WINNER AND UR PRIZE MONEY IS READY AND CHEQE AND OTHER DOCUMENTS ARE READY BT U HAVE TO DEPOSIT INSURANCE FEE FOR THAT BECAUSE THEY HAVE SOME RULES IN THEIR COUNTRY...WITHOUT THIS THEY CANNOT SEND THIS PARCEL TO U.
...DR.BARRY
DIRECTOR OF PUBLIC RELATIONS, EU
EU DIRECTORATE, SECOND FLOOR, , OLD UNIVERSITY BUILDING, ST PAULS STREET, NEW CASTLE, UNITED KINGDOM, , , EMAIL ID [ [protected]@freelotto.co.uk]
Hi, I am GANESH SINGH PANWAR. I have recieved a msg from MD-CCAP on 01august that your mobile number has be won1million Pounds in the Coca Cola Award Mobile Draw 2009. I AM PUTTING UP MY CLAIMS FOR THIS TO MR. ROLAND HAVING E MAIL ID AS; brown.[protected]@yahoo.co.uk. my contact no.[protected].
Hi, I am HARPAL SINGH. I have recieved a msg from MD-CCAP on 01august that your mobile number has be won1million Pounds in the Coca Cola Award Mobile Draw 2009. I AM PUTTING UP MY CLAIMS FOR THIS TO MR. ROLAND HAVING E MAIL ID AS; brown.[protected]@yahoo.co.uk. my contact no.[protected].
sir i got a message on august 1 that you have won one million pounds in the cocacola award mobile draw 2009 and contact to mr. roland for claim at brown.roland20 at yahoo.co.uk . my pone no. is [protected] is it fake or right message or mobile companys are making fun of common people
Hi, I am sangeeta anand kotak. I have recieved a msg from MD-CCAP on 01august that your mobile number has be won1million Pounds in the Coca Cola Award Mobile Draw 2009. I AM PUTTING UP MY CLAIMS FOR THIS TO MR. ROLAND HAVING E MAIL ID AS; brown.[protected]@yahoo.co.uk. my contact no. [protected]
i have received sms from coco cola company that my mobile no.[protected] have won 1 million pounds incoco cola mobole draw 2009.i have tried to contact them but i did nit get any reply.is it true or false.what should i do?
SIR MYSELF SATISH KALRA FROM RUDRAPUR(UTTARAKHAND, INDIA), I HAD GOT A MSG DTD.1.08.2009 THT I HAVE BEEN SELECTED WINNER IN COCA COLA AWARD PROMO.ND PLZ CONTACT THAT PERSON IN U.K BY MAILING AND CLAIM UR PRIZE, , , ND I DONE THAT PROCESS, , AFTER THIS I GOT A MAIL AGAIN AND THIS TIME THEY WROTE THAT U R A TRUELY WINNER AND UR PRIZE MONEY IS READY AND CHEQE AND OTHER DOCUMENTS ARE READY BT U HAVE TO DEPOSIT INSURANCE FEE FOR THAT BECAUSE THEY HAVE SOME RULES IN THEIR COUNTRY...WITHOUT THIS THEY CANNOT SEND THIS PARCEL TO U.
DIRECTOR OF PUBLIC RELATIONS, EU
SIR MYSELF SATISH KALRA FROM RUDRAPUR(UTTARAKHAND, INDIA), MOB.NO. [protected], I HAD GOT A MSG DTD.1.08.2009 THT I HAVE BEEN SELECTED WINNER IN COCA COLA AWARD PROMO.ND PLZ CONTACT THAT PERSON IN U.K BY MAILING AND CLAIM UR PRIZE, , , ND I DONE THAT PROCESS, , AFTER THIS I GOT A MAIL AGAIN AND THIS TIME THEY WROTE THAT U R A TRUELY WINNER AND UR PRIZE MONEY IS READY AND CHEQE AND OTHER DOCUMENTS ARE READY BT U HAVE TO DEPOSIT INSURANCE FEE FOR THAT BECAUSE THEY HAVE SOME RULES IN THEIR COUNTRY...WITHOUT THIS THEY CANNOT SEND THIS PARCEL TO U.
DIRECTOR OF PUBLIC RELATIONS, EU
i have recieved sms on 1st Aug.2009 that i ave won coca cola award amounting to 1 million pounds. so. kindly send me to this Address
mr. mhao lotha
Directorate of Agriculture
Nagaland, kohima
pin. No. 797001
mobile no. [protected]
SIR MYSEL[censored]LHAS B. GAIKAR FROM MUMBAI(MAHARASHTRA, INDIA), I HAD GOT A MSG DTD.1.08.2009 THT I HAVE BEEN SELECTED WINNER IN COCA COLA AWARD PROMO.ND PLZ CONTACT THAT PERSON IN U.K BY MAILING AND CLAIM UR PRIZE, , , ND I DONE THAT PROCESS, , AFTER THIS I GOT A MAIL AGAIN AND THIS TIME THEY WROTE THAT U R A TRUELY WINNER AND UR PRIZE MONEY IS READY AND CHEQE AND OTHER DOCUMENTS ARE READY BT U HAVE TO DEPOSIT INSURANCE FEE FOR THAT BECAUSE THEY HAVE SOME RULES IN THEIR COUNTRY...WITHOUT THIS THEY CANNOT SEND THIS PARCEL TO U.
I HAVE THIER MAIL ADDRESS ND CONTACT ADDRESS,