[Resolved]  Coca-Cola — COCA COLA MOBILE LUCKY CONTEST

I HAVE RECIVED AN SMS THAT I HAD WON 1, 000, 000 GBP IN 2009 LUCKY DRAW BUT NO RESPONCE FROM COCO COLA THERE CONTACT ID IS BROWN.[protected]@YAHOO.CO.UK

Comments

I received a message on my mobile No[protected] that i have won 15, 00, 000/- is it true please confirm.
my airtel mobile received an sms that i have won 1000000 GBP from cocacola company. Is it true contact me at no. [protected].
my airtel received an sms that i have won 1000000 GBP from cocacola company. Is it true contact me at no[protected]
my no is missing [protected]
i have received massage about winning 1000000 GBP.
pls replay my no is [protected]
I got a sms that i had won 10, 00000GBP in coca cola 2009 mobile lucky draw on 22nd of july 2009.please check what it is?
my mobile received an sms that i won 1000000 GBP from cocacola company. is it true contact me at no [protected]
my mobile no [protected] had received a message that i had won the coca cola lucky draw contest of Rs1000000 GBP in 2009 .what this matter actully is .please let us know about it
i got msg to win 1000000 from coca cola drawn. please confirm the report .Is it true, mobile number is [protected].
please contact on my mob. no.[protected]
i got msg to win 1000000 from coca cola drawn. please confirm the report .Is it true, mobile number is[protected]
i got msg to win 1000000 from coca cola drwn.pls confirm that my no is [protected]
my self harkamal deep Singh i got messags to win 1000000 from COCA COLA mobile draw. Please give complete detail about this draw & my prize. please confirm that my no is [protected]...
i have received your message on my no.[protected] that "YOU WON 1, 000, 000 GBP IN 2009 COCO COLA MOBILE DRAW ." PLEASE CONRFARM ABOUT THIS AT MY NO. [protected]..
i have recived in msg has be won 1000, 000 GBP in the 2009 coca cola mobile draw.is contact number [protected]
i m javesh arora from ludhiana i got msg on my mobile no ([protected]) that i won 1000000 GBP
please conform is it true...
i have recieved a message on my mobile no : [protected] that i won 1000000 GBP . please confirm this and send me my reward.
hi, i have recieved a msg from MD-CCAP on 22 july that your mobile number has be won 1, 000, 000 gbp in the 2009 Coca Cola Mobile Draw. I AM PUTTING UP MY CLAIMS FOR THIS TO MR. ROLAND HAVING E MAIL ID AS; brown.[protected]@yahoo.co.uk. my contact no. [protected].
hi, iam iqram akbari i have recieved a msg from MD-CCAP on 29 july that your mobile number has be won1million gbp in the 2009 Coca Cola Mobile Draw. I AM PUTTING UP MY CLAIMS FOR THIS TO MR. ROLAND HAVING E MAIL ID AS; brown.[protected]@yahoo.co.uk. my contact no.[protected]

Coca‑Cola Company