[Resolved]  College of Engg. and management, kolaghat — ATM service at Canara bank

Respected Sir,
I am Dipak Kumar Mandal, My savings account is[protected] at SBI, branch: Mecheda, code-3695, East Midnapore, West Bengal. On 02.01.10, I used the ATM of CANARA Bank at “Railway Station Haridwar” for withdrawal of Rs 1000/-. Unfortunately I have not received any money from the ATM, but money has been deducted from my account. I phoned in the number [protected] on that day and told the matter. They have given the complaint number AT[protected].

I request you to take some pain from my side and please take some necessary actions so that Rs 1000/- could be returned to my account.

The detail of trancsaction sheet obtained from the ATM of Haridwar is as follows for your enquiry:

CANARA BANK
Withdrawl 1000.00
Actual Balance
Available Balance Rs. 10391.56
Resp Cde 000

I am waiting for your response.

With regards,

Dipak Kumar Mandal
Ph:[protected]
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

canara bank,Haridwar — Atm

I have an account with Canara Bank,Haridwar in shivalik nagar branch.I am very sorry to inform you that employees in the bank are very irresponsible and never would take care of the inconvenience caused to the customers.They always behave very badly with the customers.They don,t even bother to refill the ATM,If being asked they answer that "so what if their is no cash in the ATM,go to another ATM and withdraw your money,we will not going to refill it"

I request you to kindly look into the matter and take necessary strict action against the employee,so that no customer will suffer every now and then.

Thanks and Regards