Compaq Presario V3137TU — missing of sound & battery backup

Sir / Madam,

I purchased a laptop Compaq Presario , model V3137TU , serial number 2CE6520VBT on 27 january, 2007 from Krishna Agencies Private Limited, Boring Road,
Patna, Bihar, India . The very next day of purchasing i went to Ranchi , Jharkhand , India with my laptop ( I am a student of BIRLA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, Mesra, Ranchi) .
There on the same day I found that the sound of my laptop was missing . I was sure that it was a hardware problem as because when i was touching the laptop , its sound some times coming and then missing . The next day i rushed to the Compaq service center of the same city (Ranchi) . They somehow come to know the problem and two days after they returned my laptop back. I checked there and found it OK. But as soon as I reached my residing hostel, it again started occuring problem the same as before . Again i visited the same service center and truely speaking i got them unable. Then I decided that in the coming holiday when i will go to my home town Patna , i'll show it to the Patna service center .
I wondered really , when i reached there and said the whole story to Patna service center they received my laptop and said to come in the evening . Really they had removed the problem . I was fully satisfied with the Compaq service Centers.

But my ill-fates were chasing me . yes again when i reached my college (Ranchi) , i got the same problem. I was totally fade-up and decided to go through the Consumer Forum Court . I had a very true faith upon Compaq brand . Now a days the battery problem has also been occured . My laptop doesn't work on battery for more than 40mins to 45mins.
Sir / Madam , i really want nothing except the replacement of my laptop. I am really not satisfied with my laptop performance at all as still i have a bit faith upon Compaq. Purchasing a laptop is not a toy purchase for a middle class family.

With a warm hope , thanking you.
VIVEK ANAND
email: vivek.[protected]@gmail.com

Product : Compaq Presario V3137TU
Serial number 2CE6520VBT
Date of purchase 27 january , 2007 (Under Warranty ).

Comments

compac presario — missing

Hello

respected sir,

dear sir i loss my lap top on my work way please tell me or suggest me how to get back my lap top really i miss my best friend and best business partner.
your faithfully
kazi
why don't you try www.247servicecenterinfo.com, they have listing of all hp conpaq service centers in india.

Compaq v3137TU — Bad service

I got a LCD screen of my laptop replaced from autorized HP service center on 03/03/2010 under warranty. The LCD stopped working on 15/03/2010. My warranty expired on 11/03/2010 so they are not repairing it now. I think they used a already corruped LCD as they knew warranty is abut to expire.

Case ID-1451, HP Service center, Microvolt Systems, Ganesh Market, Hisar, Haryana.
WK878PA