[Resolved]  Competent Automobiles Co.Ltd Tikkar (Didwin) — Regarding overpayment from customer

May I approach your good self with following and crave the favour of your taking a compassionate view of my miserable plight:
that I have purchased a new Maruti ALTO LXI BSIII on 8/10/2008 from Competent Automobiles Co.Ltd.Tikkar (Didwin) Hamirpur (H.P) and same was fully insured through them before its delivery.
I had hand over the car to compentent automobiles works on 31.10.08 vide job order No. 504215 for its repair. Consequently, I have taken back my car after one month i.e. 28.11.2008. At the time of deliver company has claim Rs.23000/- (Rs.21500/- against cash receipt + 1500/- by adjusing crain charges receipt)from me in additon to Insurance claim. When I asked for details of Rs. 23000/- your company personal give me evasion reply, which is desirable. After repeating demands for details of Rs.23000/- the compentent automobiles has refunded me Rs.3843/- vide cheque No. 054960 dated 23/1/2009 and verbally told me that Rs.7900/- has been deducted for new parts in addition to 50% depreciation. Although one month ago i.e.October, 2008 I had purhcased the above car and was fully insusred (Vehicle& Accessories) through your company then it should be claimed from insurannce compay not from me.
I must make it clear that my patience is fully exhausted and ultimately I have mail your goodself for appropriate intervention in the matter.
Thanking your