[Resolved]  Complaint against Conductor Batch No.90717 — Bus Conductor Batch No.90717

I travel daily from Borivali Station to Kokanipada for near about last 4 to 5 years. I remove Monthly pass from Borivali Stn to Kokanipada. It is for Bus No. 297, the same pass is allowed into bus No. 298 as it goes on the same route, daily i am travelling form the same Bus No. 298 but never any conductor or any Ticket Checker has told me that this pass is not allowed in Bus No. 298, but the Conductor having Batch No.90717 in the bus No. 298 on Sunday night at time 8.25 date 15/11/09 from Borivali Station to Rawalpada told me to get down in middle at Gokulanand saying that this pass is not allowed in this bus & forcing me to buy a ticket for the same & gave me threatening for the same by using useless words, He was acting like as he was not working for any government company but a Underworld or any Gangwar company, bcoz his tone of speaking was as an like a underworld DON. So I request u to Pls look into the matter & take some strict action against the conductor having batch no.90717, As he is not serving the public at his best.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Pls take some strcit action against the same conductor, otherwise the people at the same route has to suffer from same consequences daily.