[Resolved]  Complaint Against Mahindra Silver Jubilee Motors Pune — Silver jubilee motors Pune not giving car on given quotation

I booked a Mahindra Xylo with silver jubilee motor on 18 Dec. And they give me a quotation for that. On which I Did my loan processing.

They were giving a some offers on that
Free Insurance.
Free Extended Warranty.
Case benefit of 12000.
and 5000 worth of Accessories.

And said that 5% cost I have to pay them before 25 0f Dec 2009, and rest amount I have to pay till 31 Dec 2009. I made whole payment.
and after that they are saying to me that we can not give you that discount. And you have to select a different car in 2010 model. And any discount in not available on that.
Which goes 40,000 extra for me.

At the time of Bargaining, I asked to sahyadri Motors(Another one in Pune) for the discount. They were able to give me all the benefits except 5000 accessories. If they were able to provide me the car the can refuse me, I can buy it with someone else. Now after taking all money. They are misusing it.

I have a quotation receipt given by them, and all other bills for all payment.

What should I do?
As I informed to my parents about the car, I don’t want to stop to buying it, and for there fault I have to pay 40000, extra.
Help me?

Vijay Vyas

Comments

our mahindra maxi truck chachish damaged.our motors will be went to in himmatnagar bhurawala motors in hmt show room. and they can not satisfied to the answer to our. my name is champakbhai b patel At&po:prantij ta:prantij dist: s.k. State : gujrat
so please you are performed me and you satisfied me and solve this problem very fast& very quickly in my complain please sir responcee to me when you see my complain please...
Exactly,

They also told me that the insurance free scheme will be available before I book. After I booked(21.01.2012) a Scorpio EX BS-IV they told me that the scheme is available till 31.01.2012 and after that whatever scheme, you will avail the same.

But I am sure at the time of delivery they will say there is no scheme that's why I am going to get it written from them that the insurance will be free.

So people please think before you buy SCORPIO from Mahindra dealers. Specifically Silver Jubilee motors, Pune camp
Hi This Is kiran, we bought new mahindra TUV 300 top model T8 manual. they said that the SUV mileage is 20 km. i am using this TUV 300 from last 3 month and i am gettting 9-10 km per liter. i am returing the vechile to Silver julblee moter . please return my money back to me.

kiran avatade