[Resolved]  complaint of victimization — information of deposit

First Name:Kshiteesh
* Country:India
* Zip Code / Route:224001
* Phone Number:[protected]
* E-mail Address:[protected]@gmail.com
Name of your local police or sheriff's office:
polie station kotwali sadar city & district faizabad
Is the complaint you are filing related to the Internet or an online service?
Do you have pertinent documents in paper form?
Information about the Individual/Business that victimized youBusiness Name:
Country:
Zip Code / Route:
Phone Number:
E-mail Address:
Other IdentifiersWeb Site:<[protected]@live.com>&<[protected]@onlinecarterallen.
IP Address:IPADDRESS117.201.50.224
IRC Server:
Chat Room Name:
Usenet Newsgroup:
Other:ACCOUNT NO IN BANK O[censored].K.[protected]
Monetary Loss* Please specify the total dollar amount of your loss from this incident:
$ 400 (US Dollars)

Please indicate the means of payment (select all that apply)
Cash
Cashier's Check
Check/Debit Card
Credit Card
Money Order
Wire Transfer
Other (Specify Other) DEPOSITED IN BANK ACCOUNT AS DIRECTED IN E MAIL

Did you use a third party online payment service such as PayPal, BidPay, Escrow?
Description of the Incident* Describe in your own words how you have been victimized.
Be specific. Include date(s) of transaction(s), a description of any items that were not delivered or were counterfeited, any transaction numbers (from Ebay, Western Union, PayPal, etc.), and any other pertinent information that helps to explain how you were victimized. Also if you received anything by U.S. Mail, FedEx, or UPS, specifically describe the envelope, by the date, time, city and zip code shown on the stamp cancellation postmark.

fromCarter Allen Bank &lt;[protected]@onlinecarterallen.com&gt; [protected]@gmail.com dateThu, Jul 23, 2009 at 1:37 AM subjectRE: tax authorization code mailed-byonlinecarterallen.co CATER ALLEN PRIVATE BANK Abbey House 9 Nelson Street Bradford BD1 5AN United Kingdom Tel: +[protected] +[protected] Fax: +[protected] Please note that The HM Revenue &amp; Customs is Authorized and is also Regulated by the Financial Services Authority. TAX CODE is normally given out by the HM Revenue &amp; Customs ,on behalf of the Government. In some cases, they receive a share of transfer taxes levied by the Government. However, in most cases, the tax takes the form of a permit fee. It is only classified as a tax in a few Governments/Countries. Non residential tax code is the sole responsibility of the beneficiary. Income taxes deducted from source generally include direct federal tax, communal taxes, as well as, most of the time, church tax. As in the case of income tax, cantonal tax rates vary to a fairly large extent depending on the Locality. Governmental tax scales for withholding tax and the corresponding regulations are available at the Government tax departments. Since you are non British citizen, in this case you will have to pay a non-residential tax fee before the tax code can be release to us by the HM Revenue &amp; Customs Government . Therefore, the amount for the non-residential tax is 755.34GBP which is equivalent to 60,433.92 INR Please note that a Tax receipt will be issued to enable us . Because they normally give out the code on receipt of the payment. This will ensure that your funds are not Taxed again by any Tax Authority{e.g the IRS}. And payment for these Tax code should be made in the same process you pay for the COT CODE, Because the HM Revenue &amp; Customs is also Regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA ). We wait confirmation of your payment receipt . Your responds is been anticipated. Yours truly, Mr. Richard Lockhart BEFORE THIS I WAS ASKED BY BANK TO PAY COST OF TRANSFER CODE IN ACCOUNT NO.[protected] IN THE NAME OF LIANCHHIN.PUII, STATE BANK OF INDIA NEW DELHI OF AMOUNT 15860/- INRWHICH WAS DEPOSITED BY ME ON 20.07 .2009 THROUGH STATE BANK OF INDIA FAIZABAD BRANCH , AFTER THIS DEPOSITE CODE OF COST OF TRANSFER WAS GIVEN TO ME.BUT ON LINE TRANSFERWAS NOT COMPLETED THEY DEMANDED MONEY IN THE NAME OF TAX AUTHORIZATION CODE AS MENTIONED ABOVE .WHICH WAS TOLD TO BE DEPOSITED IN ACCOUNT NO ,[protected] IN STATE BANK OF INDIA PAN NOCARPS5574G CURRENT ACCOUNT STATE BANK OF INDIA NEW DELHI NAME OF THE ACCOUNT HOLDER KHESHELE SUMI WHICH WAS REFUSED BY ME DUE TO INABILITY . I THEN ASKED MAILED BANK TO REFUND THE COST OF TRANSFER MONEY BECAUSE THERE WAS NO TRANSFER OF MONEY TAKEN PLACE . THEY HAVE REFUSED AND AFTER THAT THEY MAILED ME EITHER DEPOSITE MONEY OF TAX AUTHORIZATION CODE WHICH IS 60,000 INR WITHIN THREE DAYS OTHERWISE ACCOUNT SHALL BE CLOSED. AFTER THAT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY MAIL OR INFORMATION FROM CARTER ALLEN BANK OR FROM DICKSON W BROWN WHO HAS INNITIALLY MAILED ME THAT I HAVE BEEN AWARDED 50,000GBP AS A PROMOTION MONEY .IN THE BEGINING HE HAS SEND A REPRESENTATIVE TO INDIA AND TOLD ME TO PAY 20000/-INR ASCURRIER CHARGES WHICH I HAVE REFUSED TO PAY BECAUSE I WAS THINKING THAT WHAT IS HAPPENING MAY BE A FRAUD AND DUE TO CAUTION I HAVE MAILED HIM TO SEND MY WINNINGS TO MY ACCOUNT NO [protected] WHICH IS MY ACCOUNT NUMBER IN STATE BANK OF INDIA FAIZABAD WHICH IS MY VALID ACCOUNT NUMBER . I WAS A FRESH NET USER DUE TO LACK OF KNOWLEDGE I THINK THAT I HAVE BECOME VICTIM OF SUCH A SITUATION WHATEVER MAIL I HAVE RECEIVED OR REMAINING WITH ME ARE AS FOLLOWS. 1--Nokia International Promotion Office &lt;[protected]@live.com&gt; [protected]@gmail.com dateSun, Jul 19, 2009 at 10:03 PM immediately for c.o.t mailed-bylive.com Nokia Lottery Incoperation. Baley House, Har Road Sutton, Greater London SM1 4te United Kingdom. ================================== Hello Promo Winner/Goodfriend, this is what you will do and do it fast go to the bank now and deposit the C.O.T payment with the account the bank provide you with immediately so that your account will be credited today. we will soon get to the scammer you do as you told by the immediately and get back to me so that i can go to the bank straight away and wait till i see that your winnings funds have be transfer sucessfully into your a i give you my word the police will soon aprehend who even is behind this. I await the hear from you that you have finalised your own part with the bank Best Regards, Mr. Barrister Dickson W. Brown (Events Manager). Tel +44([protected] 2--fromNokia International Promotion Office &lt;[protected]@live.com&gt; [protected]@gmail.com dateMon, Jul 27, 2009 at 10:35 AM subjectSo if after this payment your funds did not reflect in your account i will be hold responsible. mailed-bylive.com ================================== Nokia Lottery Incoperation. Baley House, Har Road Sutton, Greater London SM1 4te United Kingdom. ================================== ATTENTION: MISRA KC i got your mail the contact is well noted, i will have loveo to help you but the policy of our Nokia Company don,t permit to borrow or loan money to promo winner, my advice is that you try and look for money as quick as possible so that the bank can complete your transfer before they start calculating other tax on your bank transfer, The bank as promise me that after this payment that your transfer will complete inwhich their was undertaking to that promise. So if after this payment your funds did not reflect in your account i will be hold responsible. have a nice day 3--fromCarter Allen Bank &lt;[protected]@onlinecarterallen.com&gt; [protected]@gmail.com dateWed, Jul 29, 2009 at 2:10 PM subjectRE: loan for payment of TAX AUTHORIZATION CODE mailed-byonlinecarterallen.com hide details Jul 29 Reply CATER ALLEN PRIVATE BANK Abbey House 9 Nelson Street Bradford BD1 5AN United Kingdom Tel: +[protected] +[protected] DEAR MISRA K.C , PLEASE NOTE THAT THE TAX CODE FEE IS A FIXED CHARGES . AND IT'S DID NOT DEPEND ON % OF TRANSFERRING FUND . SO WE ADVISE YOU SENT THE ACTUAL FEE NEED FOR THE TAX CODE.. WE WAIT CONFIRMATION OF YOUR PAYMENT . WARM REGARDS MR. RICHARD LOCHART On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 7:21 AM, Nokia International Promotion Office &lt;[protected]@live.com&gt; wrote: ================================== Nokia Lottery Incoperation. Baley House, Har Road Sutton, Greater London SM1 4te United Kingdom. ================================== ATTENTION: MISRA KC I got your mail, the content is well noted, after this mail if you don get your funds transfer i will be hold responsible because the bank have assure me that immediately this payment is made your funds will reflect in your account in the next 48hours after payment is confirmed. so i will advice to do as that they told you so that we will finalised this transaction once and all, beacause am getting stressful with the issue. try and assure that this [ayment is made, email immediately you make the payment so that i will go to the bank and make you have recieve your funds before leaving the bank premisses Have a nice day 5--Nokia International Promotion Office &lt;[protected]@live.com&gt; [protected]@gmail.com dateTue, Jul 28, 2009 at 1:43 AM subjecttry to raise the balance mailed-bylive.com Images from this sender are always displayed. Don't display from now on. hide details Jul 28 Reply I can only afford to asist you with 200gbp from my salary which is 15.939.14inr so you will have to try your best and raise the remaining balance to ensure that you receive your funds in your account. After raising the balance alert me so that i help you with 200gbp to complete it. try your best so that your money will reflect in your account this week so that you can send me my money Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 21:44:59 -0600 Subject: Re: So if after this payment your funds did not reflect in your account i will be hold responsible. From: [protected]@gmail.com To: [protected]@live.com sir thanks a lt . you are bound by your policy unfortunatily i am confined by my hardend compulsion of nonavailability of fund .my dear sir my request was not with nokia lottery incorporation that was an individual request to MR. DICKSON W. BROWN MY COLLIQUE . I AMin constant touch with the bank i have offered the investment in any of carterallen bank scheme .O.K. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR MORAL SUPPORT .MISRA K.C. On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 10:35 AM, Nokia International Promotion Office &lt;[protected]@live.com&gt; wrote: ================================== Nokia Lottery Incoperation. Baley House, Har Road Sutton, Greater London SM1 4te United Kingdom. ================================== ATTENTION: MISRA KC i got your mail the contact is well noted, i will have loveo to help you but the policy of our Nokia Company don,t permit to borrow or loan money to promo winner, my advice is that you try and look for money as quick as possible so that the bank can complete your transfer before they start calculating other tax on your bank transfer, The bank as promise me that after this payment that your transfer will complete inwhich their was undertaking to that promise. So if after this payment your funds did not reflect in your account i will be hold responsible. have a nice day SIR I AM VICTIMISED BY JUST BELEIVING TO A BARRISTER DICKSON W BROWN AS HE HAS REPEATEDLY TOLD ME THAT WHAT IS HAPPENING IS CORRECT .I REQUEST YOU KINDLY GO THROUGH THE NEEDFUL WHAT SHOULD I DO .I HAVE ONLY DEPOSIT SLIP AND SOME COPIES OF FAX MESSAGES WHICH WERE SENT TO BANK THROUGH THEIR FAX NUMBERS . I ALSO COMMUNICATE YOUR GOOD SELF THAT I HAVE GIVEN THEM EVERY INFORMATION REGARDING MY ADDRESS MY NAME ACCOUNT DETAILS ALTHOUGH DUE TO LACK OF KNOWLEDGE AND INNOSENCE . I WASNOT AWARE OF CONSEQUENCES OF GIVING HIM DETAIL OF MINE I HAVE RECEIVED BUT I COULDNOT UNDERSTANDWHAT WAS HAPPENING ---SIR I AM PLACING MY GRIVANCES TO YOU ,YOUR KIND HELP IS SOLICITED ,YOURS MISRA K.C.

Please indicate any medium used by the individual/business in the course of the incident.
Bulletin board
Telephone
Web site
Wire
Other

Please indicate the initial means of contact with the individual/business that victimized you.
Was this initial means of contact unsolicited/uninvited?
What was your relationship with the individual/business you are complaining about prior to the incident you are reporting?
no prior relationship
Did you conduct any research on the individual/business prior to the incident?
How much time has passed since you determined you were victimized?
1 month
Contact InformationAre there witnesses or other victims to this crime?
I HAVE NO OTHER INFORMATION
Have you reported this crime to any law enforcement or government agencies?
Better Business Bureau
Consumer protection agency
Individual/business that victimized you
Police/other law enforcement
Private attorney

Provide the specific name of each organization, contact name, contact phone number, email address, date reported, and report number (if known).
I HAVE NOT REPORTED THIS MATTER EXCEPT BEFORE YOU
Supplemental Information[protected]----- Date:08/23/2009 01:22:[protected]--
DURING THE COURSE OF CONVERSATION I HAVE RECEIVED A MAIL TO THIS EFFECT BUT I COULD NOT UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FBI, MOST URGENT ROBERT MUELLER EXCUTIVE DIRECTOR FBI FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FBI. WASHINGTON DC . EMAIL: info.[protected]@rocketmail.com FBI SEEKING TO WIRETAP INTERNET ATTENTION: FRIEND, WE WARM YOU NEVER TO REPLY TO THEIR EMAIL NOR CONTACT THEM ANYMORE BUT YOU REFUSE RIGHT NOW YOU ARE TO CHANGE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS BECAUSE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IS ALREADY IN SCAM LIST AND IT WILL BE CLOSE ANYTIME FROM NOW. YOU HAVE TO OPEN NEW EMAIL ADDRESS AND SEND IT TO US AND NEVER YOU USE THIS EMAIL [protected]@gmail.com ANYMORE. NOTE THAT THIS NOKIA LOTTERY ARE FAKE BECAUSE WE HAVE CULT SOME SCAMMERS LIKE THIS BEFORE AND WE ARE ALREADY LOOKING FOR THIS SCAMMERS THAT IS USING NOKIA TO DO SCAM. HERE IS SOME SCAMMERS THAT WE HAVE CULT UP WITH AND NOTE THAT WE ARE SENDING YOU THIS FOR YOU TO BELIEVE THAT THIS PEOPLE ARE SCAM. http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/nokia-2007-lottery-promotion-c28058.ht... PLEASE VIEW THIS WEBSITE AND SEE SOME SCAMMERS THAT WE HAVE CULT UP WITH USING THE NAME OF NOKIA TO DO SCAM. YOU ARE HERBY ADVISE NOT TO REPLY TO ANY OF THIER EMAIL NOR CONTACT THEM ANYMORE BECAUSE WE ARE ALREADY WATCHING THEM AND WE SHALL CULT UP WITH THEM SOON. THE FBI IS WASHING YOU. THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION AND WE AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE ROBERT S. MUELLER WASHINGTON DC ROOM, 7367 J. EDGAR HOOVER FBI BUILDING 935 PENNSYLVANIA I WAS VERY WORRIED WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH ME .PLEASE ADD THIS FACT ALSO WHETHER THIS MAIL WAS A TRUTH OR A PLAY OF SOME THING ELSE, BUT TILL THEN I HAVE ALREADY MADE VICTIM OF PAYMENT OF COST OF TRANSFER CODE ,I STILL DONOT NO WHAT IS ALL THIS .MISRA K.C.

[protected]----- Date:08/28/2009 11:01:[protected]--
fromCarter Allen Bank &lt;[protected]@onlinecarterallen.com&gt; [protected]@gmail.com dateFri, Aug 28, 2009 at 4:49 AM subjectRE: for information and reply mailed-byonlinecarterallen.com hide details 4:49 AM (3 hours ago) CATER ALLEN PRIVATE BANK Abbey House 9 Nelson Street Bradford BD1 5AN United Kingdom Tel: +[protected] +[protected] Dear Kshiteesh Misra , Compliment of the day , Your mail have been received in these office . Please I want you to know that your winning funds is very much available in your account with our Bank . So we advise you try and come up with the required Tax Code transfer fee, which is presently holding your transaction with our BANK. We wait your Urgent response. Mr. Richard Lockhart SIR I HAVE SENT A MAIL YESTERDAY TO THE ABOVE BANK ,BUT I AM STILL IN DOUBT WHETHER THEY ARE TELLING ME A TRUTH THAT ANY MONEY IN MY NAME HAS BEEN IN THE ACCOUNT WHICH HAS BEEN COMMUNICATED EARLIER BY THE BANK , I HAVE FILED THIS COMPLAINT BEFORE YOU BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY INFORMATION FROM YOU SIR , BANK IS STILL TALKING ABOUT PAYMENT AS REPORTED EALIER IN TERMS OF TAX AUTHORIZATIN CODE . SIR IF YOUR GOODSELF CAN GIVE ME ANY TYPE OF GUIDENCE TO ME I WILL BE OBILIGED .WHAT IS THE PRESENT STATUS OF MY COMPLAINT .KINDLY TELL ME. MISRA K.C.

[protected]----- Date:08/30/2009 00:11:[protected]--
SIR PLEASE TAKE A REFERENCE I HAVE SEND A MAIL TO CARTERALLEN BANK TWO DAY AGO AND TOLD THEM THAT I HAVE APPROACHED TO YOUR GOOD SELF THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT THE PAYMENT OF TAX AUTHORIZATION CODE COST WHICH IS ALMOST 760GBP THEY HAVE RESPONDED LIKE BELOW TODAY ----WHATEVER INFORMATION I HAVE GATHERED ,AM SENDING TO YOU , I REQUESET YOU TO GIVE ME SOME GUIDENCE WHAT SHOULD I DO TO BANK kshiteesh chandra misra to Carter show details Aug 28 (2 days ago) SIR I AM OBILIGED BY YOUR MAIL .I HAVE ALREADY SUFFERED AS I FEEL , I HAVE THE BANK DETAILS IN WHICH I HAVE DEPOSITED THE COST OF TRANSFER AND THE TRANSACTION , UNLESS I GET THE SOLID GURANTEE THAT I AM NOT BECOMING ANOTHER SUFFERER BECASE I HAVE TO GET A LOAN FROM OTHER PEOPLE ,I CANNOT TAKE ANOTHER CHANCE .PLEASE BEAR WITH ME AND SUGGEST A SOLID GURANTEE .MISRA K.C. - Hide quoted text - On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 4:49 AM, Carter Allen Bank &lt;[protected]@onlinecarterallen.com&gt; wrote: CATER ALLEN PRIVATE BANK Abbey House 9 Nelson Street Bradford BD1 5AN United Kingdom Tel: +[protected] +[protected] Dear Kshiteesh Misra , Compliment of the day , Your mail have been received in these office . Please I want you to know that your winning funds is very much available in your account with our Bank . So we advise you try and come up with the required Tax Code transfer fee, which is presently holding your transaction with our BANK. We wait your Urgent response. Mr. Richard Lockhart Celebrate a decade of Messenger with free winks, emoticons, display pics, and more. Get Them Now Reply Forward Reply |Carter Allen Bank to me show details 9:41 AM (12 hours ago) CATER ALLEN PRIVATE BANK Abbey House 9 Nelson Street Bradford BD1 5AN United Kingdom Tel: +[protected] +[protected] DDear Kshiteesh Misra , Compliment of the day and thanks for your email. Please note that we are giving you 100% assurance that as soon as you comes up with the require FEE,Your transaction TAX CODE will been given to you . so that you can proceed with these transaction. After which you will call and testify to us that your winning funds have finally reflect in your local bank account to enable us send to you the Original copy of the funds confirmation receipt from your account with us to your local bank account in your country. Find attached LETTER OF GUARANTEE ,fully sign by the head of International transfer department Carter Allen Private Bank.. Hope hearing from you soon . Warm Regards Mr. Richard Lockhart Internet Explorer 8 - accelerate your Hotmail. Download Internet Explorer 8 LETTER OF GUARANTEE.png 16K View Download Reply Forward

[protected]----- Date:09/05/2009 10:34:[protected]--
fromCarter Allen Bank &lt;[protected]@onlinecarterallen.com&gt; [protected]@gmail.com dateSat, Aug 29, 2009 at 9:41 AM subjectRE: for information and reply mailed-byonlinecarterallen.com hide details Aug 29 (7 days ago) CATER ALLEN PRIVATE BANK Abbey House 9 Nelson Street Bradford BD1 5AN United Kingdom Tel: +[protected] +[protected] DDear Kshiteesh Misra , Compliment of the day and thanks for your email. Please note that we are giving you 100% assurance that as soon as you comes up with the require FEE,Your transaction TAX CODE will been given to you . so that you can proceed with these transaction. After which you will call and testify to us that your winning funds have finally reflect in your local bank account to enable us send to you the Original copy of the funds confirmation receipt from your account with us to your local bank account in your country. Find attached LETTER OF GUARANTEE ,fully sign by the head of International transfer department Carter Allen Private Bank.. Hope hearing from you soon . Warm Regards Mr. Richard Lockhart Internet Explorer 8 - accelerate your Hotmail. Download Internet Explorer 8 LETTER OF GUARANTEE.png 16K View Download Reply Forward Reply |kshiteesh chandra misra to Carter show details Aug 30 (6 days ago) Tel: +[protected] +[protected] as shown in mail dated[protected] Tel: +[protected] +[protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]--- tel++[protected] fax ++[protected] as shown in dounload gurantee On Sat, Aug 29, 2009 at 9:41 AM, Carter Allen Bank &lt;[protected]@onlinecarterallen.com&gt; wrote: CATER ALLEN PRIVATE BANK Abbey House 9 Nelson Street Bradford BD1 5AN United Kingdom Tel: +[protected] +[protected] DDear Kshiteesh Misra , Compliment of the day and thanks for your email. Please note that we are giving you 100% assurance that as soon as you comes up with the require FEE,Your transaction TAX CODE will been given to you . so that you can proceed with these transaction. After which you will call and testify to us that your winning funds have finally reflect in your local bank account to enable us send to you the Original copy of the funds confirmation receipt from your account with us to your local bank account in your country. Find attached LETTER OF GUARANTEE ,fully sign by the head of International transfer department Carter Allen Private Bank.. Hope hearing from you soon . Warm Regards Mr. Richard Lockhart fromCarter Allen Bank &lt;[protected]@onlinecarterallen.com&gt; [protected]@gmail.com dateMon, Aug 31, 2009 at 6:10 AM subjectDear Kshiteesh Misra , mailed-byonlinecarterallen.com hide details Aug 31 (5 days ago) CATER ALLEN PRIVATE BANK Abbey House 9 Nelson Street Bradford BD1 5AN United Kingdom Tel: +[protected] +[protected] Dear Kshiteesh Misra , Compliment of the day and thanks for your email. I don't actually understand the content of your email and note that nobody is begging you to pay or trying to ripe any money from you. Warm Regards Mr. Richard Lockhart fromNOKIA LOTTERY PROMOTION NOKIA LOTTERY PROMOTION &lt;[protected]@live.com&gt; [protected]@gmail.com [protected]@gmail.com dateSun, Aug 30, 2009 at 2:58 AM subjectI await to hear from you that you meet up with the bank requirement mailed-bylive.com hide details Aug 30 (6 days ago) ================================== Nokia Lottery Incoperation. Baley House, Har Road Sutton, Greater London SM1 4te United Kingdom. ================================== Attention:kshiteesh chandra misra Campliment of the day to you and your family member,I change my email identity due to the fact that some hacker have have my email password, i just resume my vacation. Sequel to what the bank are demanding from you, i have meet with the bank, they gave me reason why you need to pay that amount before the transfer can be complete. due to the discussion between me and the bank, they gave me 100% guarantee that immediately you effect this payment your funds will reflect in your account I got you my word that you have nothing to worry about this time, this will be the last payment that you will pay before your funds will be credited in your account, my kind advice is that you try and make the payment on time so that your funds will get to your account before tuesday the 31ist of August. I await to hear from you that you meet up with the bank requirement Have a nice Day Best Regards, Mr. Barrister Dickson W. Brown Events Manager fromNOKIA LOTTERY PROMOTION NOKIA LOTTERY PROMOTION &lt;[protected]@live.com&gt; [protected]@gmail.com dateThu, Sep 3, 2009 at 3:43 AM subjectHave a nice day mailed-bylive.com hide details Sep 3 (2 days ago) ================================== Nokia Lottery Incoperation. Baley House, Har Road Sutton, Greater London SM1 4te United Kingdom. ================================== Attention:kshiteesh chandra misra You are making me look as i decieve you, but if you can recall the last mail, i sent you before i directed you to the bank, i wrote in that mail that sometime before winners gets their winnings funds transfer via wire transfer that they may demand up to 1,200pounds strelings before they can effect the transfer completely, you wrote back that you still prefer the banking way. Nokia board of director and that of the bank board of directors have meet regarding this your winnings funds that is with CARTER ALLEN BANK due to the personal interest i have in this your transaction, they have told us why you must pay this money before the can compete the transfer and that any charges pay to the bank is not refundable. I will want you to try and finish this transaction on time because am 100% convince that immediately after this payment you will receive your winnings funds, if am the one that make to pay for C.O.T i will want to still believe me for this final transcation with the bank. Don,t worry in few days you will get your funds in your account, if you believe that God is almighty do as i told you so that you settle your family and kindred. Have a nice day Best Regards, Mr. Barrister Dickson W. Brown Events Manager

[protected]----- Date:10/07/2009 10:23:[protected]--
fromNOKIA LOTTERY PROMOTION NOKIA LOTTERY PROMOTION &lt;[protected]@live.com&gt; [protected]@gmail.com dateTue, Sep 8, 2009 at 3:18 AM subjecttry to finalise this transaction my educated colleaque mailed-bylive.com hide details Sep 8 It like you have discuss your winnings with so many people, things like this kept secret until you finalised your cliam process. i advice you as a friend pay the bank this tax authority so that they can complete your transfer, you have spend money for this transaction, why don,t want to complete it. try and make it possible that your winnings funds reflect in your account this week, i know it because of me you pay for C..O.T and it is still me that is giving 100% guarantee that this is the last payment you will pay for your self, if anything goes wrong after this payment don,t ever believe me again AFTER THIS MAIL I HAVE RECEIVED FOLLOWING fromNOKIA LOTTERY PROMOTION NOKIA LOTTERY PROMOTION &lt;[protected]@live.com&gt; [protected]@gmail.com dateSat, Sep 12, 2009 at 1:41 PM subjectAcknowledge this mail with sincerity mailed-bylive.com hide details Sep 12 ================================== Nokia Lottery Incoperation. Baley House, Har Road Sutton, Greater London SM1 4te United Kingdom. ================================== Attention:kshiteesh chandra misra Compliments to you and your household, how is the field work,hope all is well. regarding your funds that is with bank pls try and collect it on time, report came from me that somebody is claiming to be the original winner and not you, the bank officer incharge of the transfer forward the email they recieve today inwhich a second party is claiming to be the geniune winners. but i forward every proof to them which confirmed you as the winner. I told the bank manager of phone today that he should disregard any mail from anybody else. my colleaque pls this transaction have spent too much time and the bank told me that you are relenting to make the final payment for tax so that they can finish the wire transfer. I know that times are hard and there are enough responsibility at your hand right now, but please claim this funds which is yours because it will still easy things for you like paying your son bachelor fees before things get out of hands, so many people have know about this your winnings fund that is with the bank and it costing them to much problem due to fact that many fake winner are also demanding for the same prize money. try and raise money before 17th of september to pay so that they can complete your transfer, i know that you are scare that if you make this payment they will demand for another funds again but as i told you earlier this is the final step to your victory and i have 100% guarantee to this fact because the last time i visited the bank they show me there banking ploicy why u need to pay for tax and it is also written that immediately the tax payment is done, transfer will reflect in next 4hours. Please my friend keep this winning confidential to avoid double claimer. Have a nice day Best Regards, Mr. Barrister Dickson W. Brown Events Manager AGAIN I HAVE RECEIVED fromNOKIA LOTTERY PROMOTION NOKIA LOTTERY PROMOTION &lt;[protected]@live.com&gt; [protected]@gmail.com dateMon, Sep 14, 2009 at 10:18 AM subjectAcknowledge this mail.... mailed-bylive.com hide details Sep 14 ================================== Nokia Lottery Incoperation. Baley House, Har Road Sutton, Greater London SM1 4te United Kingdom. ================================== Attention:kshiteesh chandra misra, Sequel to your mail, i will help you because i fill very pity for you but you have to keep this as a top secret between me and you because our Company policy does not allow to help winner to claim their winning, if by chance they get to know am helping you they might sack me of my work, so pls don,t let me down. Please do send across the 15000 rupees,via our Affiliated accountant whose account details are stated below: ACCOUNT NAME-KHALING MODUNGKHUL. A/c No-[protected] STATE BANK OF INDIA. NEW DELHI. after which you are to send across to my email copy of your payment slip. So that I can complete it and take it to the Bank to enable them proceed with the transfer of your winning . After which I will be sending copy of the transfer slip to enable you verify it with your Bank. As soon as your funds is transfer to your account you will paid me back, i trust you, that is why am helping you I wait your urgent response Have a nice Day Regards Best Regards, Mr. Barrister Dickson W. Brown Events Manager AGAIN I HAVE RECEIVED On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 10:18 AM, NOKIA LOTTERY PROMOTION NOKIA LOTTERY PROMOTION &lt;[protected]@live.com&gt; wrote: ================================== Nokia Lottery Incoperation. Baley House, Har Road Sutton, Greater London SM1 4te United Kingdom. ================================== Attention:kshiteesh chandra misra, I got your mail, that worry about the transaction, the fund will be transfer to your account today immediately after you make the balance payment of 15,000rupee to the affiliated accountant below. go and pay the 15,000rupees now i have pay now because i have help you to make the payment that i promise you yesterday but they told is remaining 15,000rupee to complete it. My Good friend please try and make the payment today so that you your funds can reflect in your account today, Please do send across the 15000 rupees,via our Affiliated accountant whose account details are stated below: ACCOUNT NAME-KHALING MODUNGKHUL. A/c No-[protected] STATE BANK OF INDIA. NEW DELHI. Send me the scan Copy of payment immediately you make the payment this morning. I will be going to the bank by 12.00pm uk time to make sure that the funds transfer is complete and i confirmation letter is sent from yourside before i will leave the premises. so try and make the payment as soon as possible this morning please don,t let me down. I wait your urgent response Have a nice Day Regards Best Regards, Mr. Barrister Dickson W. Brown Events Manager AGAIN I HAVE RECEIVED fromNOKIA LOTTERY PROMOTION NOKIA LOTTERY PROMOTION &lt;[protected]@live.com&gt; [protected]@gmail.com dateThu, Sep 17, 2009 at 5:36 AM subjectAcknowledge this mail and proceed to the content mailed-bylive.com hide details Sep 17 Attention:kshiteesh chandra misra, Sequel to your mail, i undesrtstand your stand,but one thing you fail to realise is that it is you am trying to help, i don,t have any interest towards your money, i just want your money to reflex in your account that is all. So i will advice you to proceed and make the payment of 15,000rupees to the account i sent you some days back immediately this mail get to you without any further excuses from you. I await your prompty response and the scan copy of the deposit slip you use in making the payment. Have a nice day Regards Best Regards, Mr. Barrister Dickson W. Brown Events Manager AGAIN I HAVE RECEIVED fromNOKIA LOTTERY PROMOTION NOKIA LOTTERY PROMOTION &lt;[protected]@live.com&gt; [protected]@gmail.com dateFri, Sep 18, 2009 at 2:48 PM subjectI know i get trust you mailed-bylive.com hide details Sep 18 Attention:kshiteesh chandra misra, I got your email, i will be expecting your deposit slip by 11.30am tommorrow before i will go to the bank to see that your transfer is completed. i know without any doubt that you will send back my money immediately your account is credited. Best Regards, Mr. Barrister Dickson W. Brown Events Manag

[protected]----- Date:10/08/2009 10:49:[protected]--
On 9/19/09, NOKIA LOTTERY PROMOTION NOKIA LOTTERY PROMOTION &lt;[protected]@live.com&gt; wrote: Attention:kshiteesh chandra misra, compliment of the day my good friend, i always know that you would fail me. i will be expecting the scan copy of your deposit slip tommorrow, as soon as you make the payment tommorrow morning. Thank God that your transfer will be complete tommorrow after all we have pass through. Have a nice day Best Regards, Mr. Barrister Dickson W. Brown Events Manager i again received fromNOKIA LOTTERY PROMOTION NOKIA LOTTERY PROMOTION &lt;[protected]@live.com&gt; [protected]@gmail.com dateWed, Sep 23, 2009 at 6:06 AM subjectDo send across your full account details for wire transfer immediately.. mailed-bylive.com hide details Sep 23 Hello:kshiteesh chandra misra, Compliment of the day , Please note your payment made had been received. Do send across your full account details for wire transfer immediately.. Because I will be going to the Bank my self to make sure that they transfer your winning fund to your account immediately, after which I will be sending to your email copy of the transfer slip.. Await your urgent response Have a nice day Best Regards, Mr. Barrister Dickson W. Brown Events Manager I RECEIVED FURTHER fromNOKIA LOTTERY PROMOTION NOKIA LOTTERY PROMOTION &lt;[protected]@live.com&gt; [protected]@gmail.com dateSun, Sep 27, 2009 at 7:44 PM subjectAttach to these mail is a copy of the transfer slip from the Bank mailed-bylive.com hide details Sep 27 (10 days ago) Hello:kshiteesh chandra misra, My Good friend am Sorry for the delay Please note that your money have been transfer direct to your account which will reflect on you account Saturday 3rd of October 2009. Attach to these mail is a copy of the transfer slip from the Bank. Do update me as soon as it reflect your account, to enable me provide my account details so that you can send me back the transfer charges that i paid on your behalf. I wait your urgent responds Have a nice day Best Regards, Mr. Barrister Dickson W. Brown Events Manager International transfer slip 002.jpg 58K View Download SIR DURING ALL THESE MAILS I HAVE CONTINUOUSLY GAVE THEM REPLY SO THAT OUR CONTACT MAY CONTINUE THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY