[Resolved]  Computer Clinic India Pvt. Ltd. , 301 A, Sagar Complex, New Delhi — High School Marksheet taken by the company

I had joined this organization in May 2004 and worked as Customer Support Engineer for CMC Ltd. At Agra and Moradabad till august 2005 after that contract between CCIPL and CMC Ltd. Has broken . so I have to leave the organization. On the time of joining they have submitted my original mark sheet of high school . On leaving time they told that they will provide the mark sheet after some time but till now I can’t get that mark sheet . Please do need full for the same.
Aug 13, 2020
Apr 28, 2014

customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I used to work for this company for the same CMC account, I had also given my orignal marksheet to them but luckely i got this back when i left the company, You can go to their office and ask for same.. also they can not keep your marksheet like that for long..
bahut hi fraud company hai.. rajat sachdeva to bahu hi dust aadmi hai baat se sunta hi nahin hai.
"sam" aur "daam " ab bahut ho chuka ab "dund" bahut jald hi apnaya jayega.
guser do lund sallo ki gand me, or anita aggarwall ko nanga karke vikas marg me march karwao, rathi ko bhi, rajat ki to gand me 2 dande guser do, or uska lund kat k gater me phek do ...
MA CHUDAYEE COMPUTER CLINIC K YE TEENO HARAMI, MADERHOD SALLE, MARENGE KUTTE KI MOUT, GOD DONT BLESS THEM
Mohammad Wajid's reply, Sep 13, 2019
kash ye sach ho jae to mazaa ajaye

Computer Clinic India
    Computer Clinic India Phone
    Computer Clinic India Address
    301A, Sagar Complex, New Rajdhani Enclave, L.S.C., Vikas Marg, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110092