[Resolved]  Connecting People Cyber Cafe — installation not done after taking cash payment on dated 20-sep-2010,

We requested for broad band connection. A guy came at our door took the documents, Voter card photo copy, house rental agreement and took Rs.1000/- ,my appli. form number is 2399905.He assured to get connection by 4-7 working days. He collected it 4 weeks back. After a week we didn't hear anything, then we tried to call (his AirTel number and name is [protected] Sahil ) him but his number was disconnected and AirTel customer care doesn't have any information about this.
We often called customer care but didn't get any response.

Please anyone suggest me how to get either connection or my money back.
for any suggestion please mail me on [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Deepak mishra.
Date[protected]
installation not done after taking cash payment on dated 20-sep-2010,
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

We requested for broad band connection. A guy came at our door took the documents, Voter card photo copy, house rental agreement and took Rs.1000/-, my appli. form number is 2399905.He assured to get connection by 4-7 working days. He collected it 4 weeks back. After a week we didn't hear anything, then we tried to call (his AirTel number and name is [protected] Sahil ) him but his number was disconnected and AirTel customer care doesn't have any information about this.
We often called customer care but didn't get any response.

Please anyone suggest me how to get either connection or my money back.
for any suggestion please mail me on [protected]@yahoo.co.in