[Resolved]  CORONET FOODS PVT LTD — My email account "coronetfoods." is not being recharged .

The following customer has requested a pre-sales Email.
Customer Type: myhosting
Customer ID:
Contact Name: P Venugopal
Phone Number:[protected]
Email Address: coronet.[protected]@gmail.com

My email account "coronetfoods.in" is not been rechared
Question Details: Our Domain names = coronetfoods.in
We payed the renewal ammount of Rs.3500 by cheuqe No:453350 Dated[protected] to Mr. Arif Jammeel at Times House at Hyderabad.
After finding that our mails are bouning back and we are not receiving any mails on our Domain and Hosting site i.e. [protected]@coronetfoods.in . " Mr. ARIF JAMEEL" AREA SALES MANAGER AT HYDERABAD TIMES HOUSE .
This man is abscounding from his native office at Hyderabad, we even had talked to him on his personal moblie phone "[protected]" couple of times one he told his brother-in-law is expired and will be back to office after a week's time ,
OK after a week we again called up this time his brother picked up the phone and answered as he is out of station will return on coming thursday again we called up this time his friend lifted the phone and told like he is in meeting when he will be back he will call back but never called up.
now he is not even lifting the phone.
We greately depends on import and export orders from other countries and if this mail id is not working than it is as if cease to our bussiness, and all the blame should go to TIMES INTERNET LIMITED for their false promises of boosting our bussiness.
now at this juction i don't know even the status of my domain and hosting.
I deeply feel sorry for TIMES INTERNET SERVICES services.