[Resolved]  corporate genie info services — SUB:-- Outstanding service problem –SUB ID:[protected]

TO
ANIL DHIRUBHAI AMBANI
RELIANCE COMMUNICATION,
ANILDHIRUBHAI AMBANI GROUP,

SUB:-- Outstanding service problem –SUB ID:[protected]
I represent Corporate Genie Info Services, We are into Recruitment and placement assistance. My subscriber ID Is:[protected].
We have heard a lot about you and your company and probably that’s the reason , we decided to go ahead with reliance land line and broadband connection, even though we were happy with Bharti Airtel.
But later on I felt that our decision is wrong, Because we unsubscribe Airtel Land line and broadband services almost 15 days ago and our employees are jobless from then onwards. Everyday we are encountering a loss of 10-15K( that’s the minimum) because of your employee’s irresponsibility and carelessness.

Probably your employees are THE WORSTE in customer retention and customer relations

Your Technician Engineer Mr. YOGESH called for almost six time in the past Twenty days to repair our (Broad Band Connection) at the above address, and I am still without a working computers.
He was unable to carry out the repair once again according to him it’s the Executive’s mistake who ordered for single modem and the executive complains about the Service delivery team. Why should I be bothered about whose mistake is that? Why am I being penalized for choosing Reliance?. I kindly request you to looking to this matter and resolve it at the earliest
We may not be a potential Client , who will give bulk order, but as a client we will add some value to your organization. and our negative feedback about your service may have impact on our clients as well as others
Also I would request you to compensate for the losses, we are bearing because of your employee’s negligence

I greatly appreciate your immediate and positive response.
Yours sincerely