[Resolved]  Cosmos Co-Op Bank Ltd, Ajmera Branch — Advocating unwarranted transactions in my accounts (Savings/FD) and not providing information when asked for.

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I and my grandmother hold a savings and FD joint account with the mentioned bank. Due to some of our family disputes there were some unwarranted transactions taking place in my FD and savings account. My grandmother has expired in the month of Feb 09 and the FD has matured in the month of Aug 08. The bank is not allowing, rather also not providing any information regarding my account even if I am the second account holder of both these accounts. The officials over there do not know how to tackle situations and are non-proffessional in their approach. They are not co-operating and also not providing information/ procedure regarding withdrawl of the amount (Rs 1,40,000/-). They also do not entertain and the last time I had been to the bank they say that both these accounts are lein with them. The details of the accunts are as under.
1. FD A/C No. [protected]
2. Savings A/C No. 220550 (Old No.)
They have demanded me a request letter for the information to be provided for what has happened with my both of these accounts. As per the ethics the can demand it from the third party requring the information for any legal purpose with prior permission from the A/C holder but not from the A/C holder as I do not owe money to them the owe money to me. Still, further to your information I have also provided the same and still tere is no action and the Manager also do not respond or even take calls when approached for.

Kindly help me in this as my hard earn money is stuck up for noreason with them.

Nikhil S. Kulkarni