[Resolved] Country Club — fraud
Gurgaon, Gurgaon District, Haryana, India
I have a grievance against Country Club of India, in short known as CCIL. My complaint in point wise form is as under;
1. I became member of CCIL by paying Rs 1,75,000/-(Rs One Lac Seventy five thousand only), as Cool Global Parivar , on 13th .08.2008, and I was allotted the membership number CGP767N vide receipt No. DLM 8089, through their sales representative Mr Dhanjay Mishra.
2. With this membership there was a gift of 2000sqft plot at Kolad (Maharashtra) or at Bangalore, (Approx. 120km) away from Bangalore, on the highway to Andhra Pradesh place know as Vedic Spa.
3. I opted for the plot at Kolad (Maharashtra) where Reliance Industries Township is coming. Actually I had no interest in membership but only in piece of land, which would have given me a chance to build a house of my own choice.
4. On 18th. 10.2008 I got letter of allotment for Kolad from Amurtha Estate , which is self-explained.
5. In this letter they asked me to send Rs 20000/- (Rs Twenty Thousand only), toward maintenance charges as well as Registration fee for the plot. When I read further they mentioned that it will take 18 months for the Registration process. I got doubt about the whole thing that it may be a fraud, because nowhere in India Registration takes more than 3 months. So I did not send the money, and waited further for final call.
6. In the month of Dec 2008, I got call from their office of Delhi, if I have received my gift of 18 inches LCD T.V. through their marketing executive, Mr Dhanajay Mishra.It was a surprise for me,which I denied receiving (Another Setback). My gift of 18 inches LCD TV has vanished. This information was not given by their rep to me.
7. Than In year 2010 onward I started getting call that I should pay Rs 4000/- per year as annual administration charges to the CCIL. About these charges I was never informed at the time of taking membership and it was a hammer out of blue on me, which I refuse to pay. Because I was not informed about the annual administration charges at the time of taking membership .
8. In Oct. 2010, CCIL rep. visited my place, and to informed me that due to non-clearance from Maharashtra forest dep’t. The plot scheme at Kolad cannot be materialize, and I should opt for some other option at my own. The choices of option and request for change of plot from Kolad to Bangalore with no object certificate and choice of Re Agreement for facilities.
9. I refused to sign any of the documents and told them in plain language that you have not kept your part of agreement offer of Kolad plot. Which was my sole interest, so I am not any more interested in the membership, so please return my money.
10. They are not returning my money, but asking me change the choices in which I am not at all interested.
11. By chance in June 2010 I happen to visit Jaipur on short notice and requested CCIL to make arrangement for my stay in the Country INN in Jaipur. I was told that I have not given them one month time for booking, hence if I stay in their club at Jaipur, I have to pay Rs 2200/- plus taxes for room rent. I agreed, but when I saw the room’s condition, I was shocked , to see the condition as it was nothing but a dirty cow shed, and whole club was empty but I was informed if I occupy the room, I pay for it, whether I am member of CCIL or not. I changed my mind and stayed in a better hotel @ of Rs 1500/- per day.
Now my request:
They are not giving me plot in Kolad, which was promised at the time of membership, I don’t want to become the member of CCIL, and as they have denied their promised, they should pay back my money. Please help me in getting my money back and I will be sincerely grateful to you, at least I will able to use that money for the treatment of my parents. Rgds Puneet Sud P.S: I have submitted my complaint on 24th July 2012 complaint number ZG2412( I have email for this complaint number)I checked with your office and talked to Richa she said it is a invalid complaint number , if you need I can send you the copy of that email.
Complaint marked as Resolved
|11 Comments Updated:||Share0Tweet0|
[Resolved] Country Club India - Fraud case: not able to cancel the membership and refunding my money. They are not providing us the contract regarding the membership. 
[Resolved] Country Club - Country Club Fraud Membership 
[Resolved] Country Club - Plot still not registered 
[Resolved] Country Club India - Want to cancel membership 
[Resolved] Country Club India - Unethical behaviour and Money Cheaters 
[Resolved] Country Club India - Cheated by country vacations 
[Resolved] Country Club India - Did not fulfill promises made 
[Resolved] Country Club - Misselling of membership