Country Club — Cancel pending membership

Kerala, India
 hamza6171
I am aged 64, resident Kerala. On 9th last January, I had a telephone call from Country Vacations Office from Calicut telling that I am one of the lucky winner drwan from recen GKSF, free stay with family for 7 days in five star category resorts in India or our neighboring countries. To collect the same I should be present their office at Calicut with spouse the next day itself. Accordingly we went and we are told to attend their session about club activites.Finally they brainwashed us, as a result we purchased their club membership for 30 years for 1,80,000/and paid Rs 25000/ by my credit card balance amount by EmI. When we reached home we checked their website and found many complaints against them for cheating, unethical approach, unfair trading etc. The very next day sent a letter to cancel my membership and to refund my money paid. They informed to opt for shorter period for 5 years by paying Rs.70,000/ which I declined. Again I sent registered letter to refund the amount which I paid. But till this date I didn't get any reply, now more than one month. Kindly requesting to arrange the refund at the earliest since credit card payment attracts heavy interest.
Thanks.
Hamza Abubakr Abdulla
Membership No. CVA 77#0174

Comments

This is Prasad .My wife got a call from this country club near Begumpet, Hyderabad on 10/03/2017.They told me to receive the gift pack and without taking any amount from me.
Finely we went there we paid 57, 500 on 11/03/2017
2.30 pm offter I was download country club app
So meny complaints I was confused Call to excqutive cancel my membership he said not possible

They are all treand employes

They are all treand employes
Please help anyone how to take amount back

[protected]@gmail.com
Hyderabad
I am from KL Malaysia. They have a branch here. I have got cheated the same way like what all of you described. Eventough I sent email to request cancellation of membership and refund within SEVEN day, they still deny any refund and promising to give better service. But after all these, definately I will not accept their offer.

These ####### are real scammers. I will try to gather those people cheated by them here and protest widely. You guys should do the same. The bigger group, the better attention and coverage.

+91 40 4433 1360 [Hyderabad]
    +91 22 4295 2913 [Mumbai]
    +91 11 3097 3608 [Delhi]
    6-3-1219/A, Country Club Kool, Begumpet, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500016
    Country Club - Cancel pending membership