[Resolved]  Country Vacations — THE WORST MARKETING CALL EVER

I had gone to watch a movie when I was made to fill this small form asking for my details, then I got a call after a couple of days stating that I have won an award of Rs 25000 and that I need to attend a seminar in Powai on saturday evening.
I was busy on saturday for the whole day attending some meeting when I got a call twice from Country Vacations. I finally picked up the third call at 5 in the evening when a young agent wanted to confirm whether I was attending the seminar. I politely said no cos I was busy. On that he started giving me BAD WORDS and said that "AGAR AANA NAHI THA TOH HAMARA TIME KYUN WASTE KIYA". I was furious and called back to complain to someone senior on which the same guy took the phone and continued throwing BAD WORDS at me.
I hereby would like to present them the WORST MARKETING TEAM EVER, I pity the owner of this company for he doesnt know what people have been hired here. :-)
Oct 15, 2016

Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Mr Rajiv Reddy, the CMD of Country Club should immediately take necessary steps to streamline the company by resolving all the complaints and to introduce proper systems and standards for membership, reservatiosns, complaint redressal etc. Otherwise he will be in deep trouble, and the members are not going to spare him any more. His two sons should visit all the offices and ascertain the problems and settle all the greivances soon, or else they have to flee this country or go underground to escape from the customer ire.

Country Vacations
    Country Vacations Phone
    Country Vacations Address
    Country Club Kool, #6-3-1219/A- 2nd Floor, Begumpet, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500016