[Resolved]  Courtesy Honda — abusing and beating driver

My name is shoaib khan and i am a business man cum poltician.I purchased Honda no HR 26 BB 5704 from courtesy honda lally automobile at okhla industrial area phase-2,New delhi in march 8,2010.I had accident of my car by a truck in delhi apro 4 months ago and i gave the car for repair next day at south end honda badurpur new delhi for repair with the commitment that they will repair and give back my car in 30 days.i was relaxed and went to belgium for business purpose and came back after 45 days.when i came back i saw my car was standing in the same condition as i left in showroom.I tried to complain to supervisor and manager they started abusing me and injured my driver,at that point of time i felt that its better to take back car and give it back to the dealer workshop from where i purchased.first i went to the the police station and filed a FIR about the incident happened with me and my driver at badurpur workshop.i gave the car to coutesy honda for repair and unfortunately i again went to abroad for official work and came back on 30th of sep 2010.When i asked my driver about the status of the car he told me that he is going to the showroom since 15 days to get back the car but they are fooling me by saying come tom.know it is almost seven days i am in touch with manager gurpreet and advisor shahid since last 7 days which is effecting my business and money.At last i felt helpless and requested the dealer atleast give back the 1/4th amount of the cost of i vtec so that i can go for another company.And i excepted that i will draw all my complain against courtesy honda and south end honda after that,even i am ready for if i will not get the advance amount back which i had given as the booking amount of CRV and accord.I filed the case in consumer court and given all detail to media so that people can think 100 times before entering to courtesy honda or any other dealer.I will visit the courtesy honda tom to cancel my booking and last attempt to compromise with honda.I request you to help me so that any other person will not face the harassment i am going through with.
Shoaib Khan