[Resolved]  Croma/ Food Processor — No Service

I had purchased a food processor from Croma - Mira Road on 30/10/2008 under bill no[protected] by sales person Maneshwar for Rs 4, 399/- Company Name Inalsa. While purchasing the same the offered a extended warranty for Rs. 150 which also i took.

In a few months the Food processor started giving trouble, we tried calling Croma they reffered to the service center, the nos given were wrong or outdated, we tried and tried on evry inalsa no we got, finally the man came for service after lots of promises. They did not even have the knob of the mixture, he promised to come and fit it once he gets stock.

Neither did the knob come nor did he. The Food processor is totally spoilt and i am getting no response from neither croma nor Inalsa. Please help

Saloni

Comments

food processor — no service

we have purchase a bajaj food processor before 1&1/2 yrs. they assure us to give a demo how to use it. no any person came for demo. after 3 months we visit there and ask for it they told we will send within a week. but noone came. then we again visit but in vain... we visited there 10 to 12 times but in vain. after that we use that product and it got triped. we complaint it they told that we will send any person. again no any response. again we visit there more than 10 times for triped food processor. but they dont take any action. till date my processor is in same condition. beforre 6 months i have purchase a new mixer. what i do i dont know. pls suggest me so that we can receive our compensation

food processor — NO help from service center to resolve the problems

I have been using a Bajaj Platini PX80F food processor bought 3 months back,Its pulley has been repaired 3 times and gets broken again in 2 days after repair. The Pandav Nagar service center of Bajaj on the Name of MR SR PANT do send people to repair but seems they dont know anything.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other