[Resolved]  Croma-Ishanya Mall, Shastri Nagar, Yerwada, Pune — Still not recieved the free gift as promised

I had one the worst experience in purchasing a laptop from Croma Pune(Ishanya Mall, Shastri Nagar, Yerawada).

While purchasing a Laptop on 28th Sept'09, I was told that there are around nine free gifts, I just kept the words of their salesman and bought the laptop.

1) One the gift was Keypad protector, but at the time of purchase your salesmen didn't even bother to tell the dimensions of that keypad guard. I purchased a Compaq Persario laptop 15.5'', the keygaurd was around 14''. Honestly, I would never asked about keygaurd, it hardly makes any difference. But the issue is that your salesman provide wrong and incomplete information and there by setting wrong expectations.

2) I was told that I'll be getting a pair of speaker, but at the time of purchase the speaker were not available. The croma people ensured me that I'll get the speaker within two days and that too they'll arrange a call and as per that I can collect the speakers. But till now I have not received any call from them.

3) In order to enquire about the above queries, when I went to Croma, on Saturday (09 Oct'09). I had a word with the salesman, who was available at the time of purchase, and told the entire issue he took me to his manager. This was an height, the manager was not even ready to listen and I was told that he is busy. The salesman explained him in their regional language, but the manager didn't even bother to have a word. While I was talking to salesman, another gentleman named Zirfan Hannam interrupted. I went to Croma just because I thought it would be a place where customer satisfaction really matters. But Zirfan, rather then giving me any explanation he started shouting at me and asked me to do anything I can or register a complain any where against him.

Comments

WANT TO SEE WARDROBES
You are not the only one my friend,

I was given an MBlaze modem with the purchase of my laptop, Later it was a nightmare to get is activated, Twice I had submitted my documents ! later when I went to the shop, they simply asked me to wait in a room inside !!

I was humiliated, hurt and felt like having been cheated !

Tata Croma, is really horrible place to shop, Shocking