[Resolved]  CSD chennai Depot — Regarding the late of TVS motorcycle

My father had booked the TVS Apache RTR 160cc Grey color in the CSD Depot on 9th September 2010 they have given a time of 45 days to deliver , when we went to our delivery dealer TVS Balamurugan Vellore bye pass road today(18th October 2010,39yh day from the date of booking), they have said that they have not received the order yet ,they have given a no to contact chennai office , they said that they have not got the order, then the vellore dealer got the order receipt and told that we ll get the motor cycle within 10 to 15 days, if the army personal make some mistakes they will be punished and if we ask about this they ll give some rules and regulations . But now the CSD personals had made mistake what is the punishment for them? The ex-army personals are not getting proper response and respect from no one . So for this reason i ashamed to be an Indian and asked my father to return back all the medals got by my father to them no use of keeping that. No self respect given to them by anyone.

Comments

Ashamed to be an Indian
now a days the delivery period has gone to above 4 months, i dont understand why and what is wrong with buying items through csd depot, who s and what is the reason behind the delay
COMPLAINT AGAINST THE DEALER - JAIHIND ASSOCIATE

Ex No[protected]K
CFN B. Uma Maheswara Rao

Respected Sir,
I purchased double door Electrolux Refrigerator (dealer : JAIHIND ASSOCIATE, 316 ARCOT ROAD, KODAMBAKKAM, CHENNAI-24 through CSD from Chennai Area Depot . Office receipt No - 5021 dated 14-07=2006 amount 10, 403.00 DD No - 392406 dated 13 July 2006, IOB, Saligrammam, Ch-93. In may May 2011 this refrigerator had a problem in cooling system. I made a complaint to the dealer (Bombay) on 15 may 2011, complaint No- PCHN-[protected]. One Engineer came from JAIHIND ASSOCIATE, 316, ARCOT ROAD, KODAMBAKKAM, CH-24 to my home on 17 May 2011. He said the problem is with compressor & Pump the engineer said that the compressor can be replaced with no charges as it is comes within the warranty period but the pump & gas costs nearly 2500/=( * all compressor & pump in one pack). I accepted the amount to pay & asked to rectify the problem he saidI will send my mechanic tomorrow but till 30 May 2011 no one came. I enquired the dealer again regarding this they said that the compressor is no stock. So, I mad the secound complaint to Bombay.(complaint No-PCHN-[protected]).
Soory Sir, ! I am not able to understand that does a single compressor & Pump replacement needs 15 to 16 days to do it. Is this a good customer service ? How can you give dealership to like this dealer/company who cannot fulfill the customers needs in time ? PLEASE SIR, HELP TO SAVE THE EX-SERVICEMEN MONEY & PROPERTY.

Vellore