[Resolved]  cust care executive — uncourteous behaviour

Today i approached customer care executive at Karol Bagh station at 11.42am(Karol Bagh side) for recharging smartcard by 100Rs. I presented smart card and 500Rs note at that time another female staff was taking cash with lots of 100 rupee notes, must be from her duty time collection. I was refused saying no change available. When I asked that your staff have change then he said its her collection and you go and bring change. I asked his name then he raised voice and start sayings its misuse of complaint book and refused to give out his name. I asked him repeatedly if he refusing to give his name then after long time said his name is SANTOSH when I asked if he have any id or number he said its all and its enuough.
I wish to know >> 1>are DMRC employees are authorised to talk to passengers at raised voice?
2> Are DMRC employee are allowed refuse to tell their name.
2> Are they authorised to refuse when change was nearby, couldnot he took change from other employee who was taking away lower denomintions note from same counter?
3> Does this not amount to lack in services offered, if courteous behaviour also promised, if not then DMRC should clearly put on visible places that customers should not expect decent and courteous behaviour.
Should I expect decency and courtsy to be advised what steps have DMRC taken to prevent such behaviour from your staff.
Tnx for unpleasant experience. If possible advise where else I should approach to share my greviences.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other