[Resolved]  CUSTOMER CARE HDFC BankSEC MUMBAI — SPEED POST ARTICLE NOT RECEIVED

speed post No. EM[protected]IN posted on 3/3/2010 has not been delivered till 10/03/2010

Comments

Speed Post No-ET[protected]IN Posted on 25 August has not been delivered to till 03/09/2010.
Speed Post no-ET1658 Posted On 8 sept has not been delivered to till 14/9/2010
Speed Post No-EQ[protected]IN Posted on 23 November 2010 has not been delivered to till 20.01.2011.
As you have not received your password but now you can regenerate your trading password through online from www.hdfcsec.com>>> trade now >>> below user name there is link to generate your passowrd online instantly click here, wherein, you may try to generate your password or you may write to HDFC Sec customer care desk or email @ [protected]@hdfcsec.com there response is good.
A document dispatched from M/s Sharepro Services (I) Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai vide Speed Post No. EM[protected]In on 26th March, 2011 to the followoing address :

Madhu Bala Bhalla
WZ-1670A, Navyug Block
Vishnu Garden, New Delhi-110 018

But till date I have not received the above document. In eqnuirying from Tilak Nagar, Delhi Post Office, they informed that no such letter has been from the above company.

I have also written a complaint to Customer Care Delhi office. My complaint no. is 1241.

Pl. look into the matter as early as possible. My email address is madhu.[protected]@sgrh.com. Your urgent action in this regard will be highly appreciated.
Mulay Dadasaheb B
sir, I send Resined letter with employee code 79207 and then i also send my Provident fund from before 2 month .

But till date I have not received the above document. In enquiring from Law college Road, pune they informed that no such letter has been from the above company.