[Resolved]  D A V Public school, New panvel, Navi Mumbai — No Response From the DAV

i worked for DAV Public School New panvel, Navi Mumbai Branch from period of Feb 2007 to June 2007an amount of Rs, 1369/- per month has been deducted towards PF from salary., i have applied for the payment of my PF to the principal in November 2007, application form which has been received by me from Administrative officer (DAV New Delhi) has been sent to the principal(New Panvel) on 2nd January 2008, as there was no response, reply telegram has also been sent to the principal on 10th march 2008, but there is no response for this till date. they are not giving my PF Number also.please do needful.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:02:07
Complaint comments  3 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

I AM GOVIND ..I WANT TO INFORMATION ABOUT DAV SCHOOL ADDRESS.
PLEASE INFORM ME THAT HOW TO COME YOUR SCHOOL FROM RAILWAY STATION.
.BECAUSE, I WILL COMING YOUR SCHOOL FOR AIEEE EXAMINATION, AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO COME THIS SCHOOL FROM RAILWAY STATION.
u can take auto and tell to sec-10 DAV School, or by walking it's taking hardly 10 minutes, u can ask anybody about DAV school, sec 10
Hello
The reason behind writing this mail is I just want to enquire if there is any vacancy for primary teacher.I am having 4 & 1/2 years teaching experience.So please do the needful and reply me.
Thanking You